M.A.C Cosmetics Cool Snowglobe Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Cynthia S.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Cool Snowglobe Eyeshadow Palette is a limited edition holiday compact that features six eyeshadows: Snowball (frost white), Illegal Cargo (pale lavender), Idol Eyes (silvered violet with gold), Warm & Smoky (medium purple), Howzat (slate), and Set to Dance (dark royal blue). The MAC Ice Parade Collection launches October 27th, 2011 in-stores.

• How good of a product is this? I've never used it before1 Answers
  • I like the icy wintery blue hues in this pallet perfect f...1 Answers
  • Are these colors pigments or more like a compacted shadow?1 Answers
Amber S.
I absolutely adore the packing of this. As well as the kids I babysit, they love shaking up the snow globe on the top. The colors are very pigmented so a little goes a long way. The brush makes it super easy to apply. I definitely would recommend this product!
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
I received this eye shadow pallet as a Christmas gift and I love it. The packaging is adorable and the six shadows are so pretty. Very effective with little fall out. I was overall satisfied with this product.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
This is a cute palette. I love MAC and most of their eyeshadows. I'm rarely disappointed. I you love doing blue eye make up looks than this would be perfect. Shadows are pigmented and very little fall out.
Paige T.
Brentwood, TN
I tend to love their products but I am highly allergic to them. I don't know if it is the pigment colors they use or if it is just the product in general,
cecilia r.
These eye shadows are really good for creating eye makeup looks in the winter with all those cool blues and frosty whites
Dana T.
New Jersey
Haven't you try this yet? Well you have to!! It's just incredible how perfect does it finish and how beatiful your eyes will be.
rosegold_ glitter ..
Abudhabi, Abudhabi
This is the best cool eye shadow palette it has shimmary and matre colors it is so nice i recomend it to you
Tara S.
Canonsburg, PA
Are these colors pigments or more like a compacted shadow?
Cheyanne S.
United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire
I like the icy wintery blue hues in this pallet perfect for this season. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for this quite like the look of this little item! Also it would make a nice little gift for someone like my sister as shes blonde haired and blue eyed this pallet would look gorgeous on her 💁
Brittani C.
Tulsa, OK
How good of a product is this? I've never used it before