BeautyFaceFace MakeupM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetics Contour & Sculpt Yourself Palette

M.A.C Cosmetics Contour & Sculpt Yourself Palette

Contour & Sculpt Yourself Palette is perfect for contouring, highlighting and bronzing to give you bone structure worthy of a supermodel. It’s a versatile, refillable, all-in-one palette featuring a Shaping Powder, Sculpting Powder and four Powder Blushes in Satin, Sheertone and Sheertone Shimmer textures. Pro Discount is not available. An online exclusive.

I’ve been looking for a good contour palette and just wanting to know if the Mac contour palette is good and is it worth your money?
Is this better than the Kat Von dee shade and light pallet?
What’s the best way to contour your face? Or how do you recommend to contour your face ?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Contour & Sculpt Yourself Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...contures becaose you can actually blend&nbsp; wherever you have dry or oily skin . but if your skin is good , u can anyways use all products <br>in reviews
Jackie R.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
M.A.C Cosmetics Contour & Sculpt Yourself Palette uploaded by Jackie R.
This is great for contouring all year! The MAC makeup artist I worked with said I could use it as eyeshadow too. I tried that but it didn’t have the high pigment that I prefer. However, for contouring it’s perfect. Long lasting, no need to use too much.
Tara S.
Dayton, OH
M.A.C Cosmetics Contour & Sculpt Yourself Palette uploaded by Tara S.
I can't have a full face without this palette. This contour palette by MAC is flawless. The colors blend beautifully with my completion and doesn't look like clumpy makeup like many others look on my face. M.A.C Cosmetics Contour & Sculpt Yourself Palette
Gina G.
Holbrook, MA
M.A.C Cosmetics Contour & Sculpt Yourself Palette uploaded by Gina G.
Beautiful and solid case of course. I wouldn't expect anything less from MAC. But what I really light about this palette is that the contouring shades are not too dark! So they are all buildable. The highlights are also not too shimmery and not completely matte. Must have.
sonja B.
Texas
I've purchased this contour palette more than once its pricey but it works and it last for many uses to highlight or low light then this is the one products that works the packaging was very pretty and the compact is light I recommend this product.
Mandie B.
I’m not sure how I feel about this pallet yet. I’m still trying to figure out if I prefer powder or cream contour kits. This one doesn’t seem to show up well when I use it, but I’m going to play with it some more and see.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Great palette to contour and sculpture ! Perfectly formulated and packaged ! Does exactly as stated ! Super easy to use and a total must have for your makeup kit ♥️✨so obsessed with all their different products ! I want them all! The price is unbeatable !
Esraa M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
The contour and sculpt palette is great! It's easy to use and has many colors to get the look that your looking for! The size of the palette is good enough that your able to carry it around in your bag if you wanted to.
Jessica J.
Reseda, CA
I love and use every shade in this palette! Packaging is so cute too! I love how it has a mirror + the layout of the shades. I’m a neutral to olive skin tone and works perfect for me. Definitely buying again.
mariaeugenia T.
miami
Muy buena paleta con diferentes tonos para hacerte diferentes maquillajes en dependencia de la temporada que estemos la recomiendo mucho ya que los colores tienen muy buena textura y no son polvosos
Alma M.
Midland, TX
I love how beautiful this contour palette is. This was the first sculpting palette I ever bought and I think it’s perfect for every beginner. Packaging is great, feels very sturdy, it’s pretty pigmented and very easy to blend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...