M.A.C Cosmetics Colourizations Eyeshadow Duo uploaded by Jessica W.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC Colourizations Eye Shadow x 2, Double Feature 1

Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Nice eyeshadow! MAC always offers such nice products. The prices usually are not very affordable, but they are good quality. I had never tried their eyeshadow before, so this was a first time. I liked it but I like their lip products even more
Arin M.
They don't look bad at first. But then you realize that the pigmentation is subpar.there are only a few shadows that really pull through. Look for dupes first though.
Charisa W.
Atlanta, GA
I first started using the MAC eye shadow double features in college when I was first exploring make-up (and didn't really know what I was doing). The eyeshadow combination was perfect for my skintown (dark) and the highlighter portion really meshed well with the darker color. I still use this duo to this day and it is a staple when I want to do a full face.
Victoria L.
Haverhill, MA
I bought this last week and I had a marriage to go I was like which eyeshadow should I use then I saw that I bought it and I'm like I think I'm using this I just love it so much like helped everybody was saying oh Victoria your eyeshadow look so beautiful you look so cute any just cost me five dollars can you believe it?
Brianna D.
Oxnard Ca
I love this Mac product I use it when I am doing a smoky eye it is very easy to apply I think the product is amazing I wouldn't change it I would say it's affordable I would recommend this to others
Regina S.
Palos Hills, IL
Love the color and match with my skintone . I will buy it again for the prices . I use the product not everyday but when I go out with friends , prices was reasonable
Seanna K.
Schenectady, NY
I love mac eyeshadow, they are always so creamy and buttery. They are very pigmented and just glide right on the eyes. I buy most of my mac stuff online because there isn't a mac store near me but I will definitely buy more of their eyeshadows.
Brooke H.
Wonderful color Loved the combo and think everyone should try this eyeshadow not spendy and goes on very nicely and blends well togeather I will be getting this again that's for sure and I would say try this for sure
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like the formula of this pallet, it blends nicely and doesn't wear off of my oily lids. I like the variance in tones as well, it makes it very versatile.
unknown p.
I love these products and they are so good and pigmented and who is this beautiful I can't ask if you are still more from any make up brand this issue best