BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A liquid liner in two limited-edition shades by Rihanna - the shimmering white of Pisces Persuasion and rose gold of Cockiness. Water-based, water-resistant, quick and precise to apply. Dries in 15 seconds to a sleek, long-wearing, wet-look, no-smudge...

Victoria C.
E Williston, NY
I was on a big fan of this product. The applicator was not my favorite. I bought this online at maccosmetics.com and I just was not impressed. It was very pricey and I feel like you can find better liners for wayyy cheaper
Luisa F.
I love this product it's makes it easyer for me to line the eye liner easyer than others do no there is no room for improvement and it's also long lasting for me I don't know about other people and I will buy this product again.
Kayaundra Y.
Atlanta, GA
I'm the biggest Rihanna fan ever! When she released this line I automatically fell in love! Of course MAC produces extremely impressive products and this one falls into the category. Of course I would buy this again!
Heather C.
Cape Coral, FL
MAC offers amazing cosmetics but I fell in love with this Superslick Eyeliner. It goes on easier and last all day. Being a mom I'm constantly on the go, running around and it held up to even the hottest of days.
Emmely V.
Product is worth the purchase . Stays on all day even when sweating and rubbing eyes . Doesn't smug and looks good all day . Depending on the amount or times you eat makeup it depend how long it will last .
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
I like the color payoff of this liner, but I've been on the hunt for a glittery gold liner that I can wear in my waterline and this, like the others I have tried, burned my eyes.
Liz T.
Must have for a good cat eye. Great color. Needs a steady hand. Long wearing. I purchased mine from the MAC store. Did not tug or skip. Pretty solid line. Looks great on. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good liquid eyeliner.
Alana W.
Stevinson ca
It applies nicely and lasts a very long time. It drys super fast so u gotta be good ;) lol it’s awesome tho honestly and it’s a matte finish and looks very smooth I would get it again
Amber S.
Woodburn, KY
Actually really did enjoy this eyeliner I always have trouble with the text being perfect size for my eyes and where does it make such a mess and these were fabulous
Shelly S.
Harrodsburg, KY
One of my favorites liquid eye liner! It creates fine lines and is also great to use for eye details to go with your Halloween costume! I suggest buying this and giving it a try!
Caitlin P.
Hamel, MN
Has anyone reported problems with the packaging? This has spilt on me several hundreds times and I have lost so much product and only made a mess!
Lisa L.
I've been looking into an easy to use, and smooth eyeliner. I've had my eye on this one for awhile, but am nervous about being able to control it in the same way that I can control pencils or my fluid liner pen. Would you say that this is just as easy to use? Have you found any other problems with it? Has anyone found that it irritates their eyes?
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
How is this liner? Does it smear or run? Is it lightweight? Do you recommend it?
kiah c.
cape town
What's the price range ?
Shaylah A.
I've been stuck on whether the liquid pen eyeliner or the dipping eyeliner works better?

MAC Cosmetics

MAC Cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.