BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A liquid liner in two limited-edition shades by Rihanna - the shimmering white of Pisces Persuasion and rose gold of Cockiness. Water-based, water-resistant, quick and precise to apply. Dries in 15 seconds to a sleek, long-wearing, wet-look, no-smudge...

Crystal H.
Vancouver , WA
I love this liner but just like with any liquid liner it takes some practice. But once you get the hang of it, it goes on super easy and stays in place which is very important to me.
Bridget P.
Love me a good liner... the brush in this one is also great. The price is pretty reasonable. It was better than I expected. Got mine at the Mac store in a Queens Center Mall
Jada p.
Erath
Even though I still haven't mastered the cat eye, I love this eyeliner, it is easier to apply, and very small so that it can be packed for on the go.5 stars from me
Tiffany L.
This MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner is definitely one of my go to products if I know that I need my eyeliner to stay the whole day. This eyeliner is long lasting, and the applicator is very easy to use. It also helps with making a precise wing or a thin line. I haven't experienced any smudging or fade from this eyeliner as well. I would recommend this to others.
Karla P.
Mesa, AZ
ambién es resistente al agua, lo que es ideal para la piscina o en la playa! El aplicador es perfecto para conseguir un ala muy precisa, no importa qué tan grueso. El único problema que he tenido con él una cierta descamación de menor importancia si se frota el ojo súper duro. Grande para la piel sensible!
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Maria S.
Olympia, WA
I like how "black" it is, but I don't like the amount of excess liner that comes out on the brush. I have to wipe 1/2 of it off so that I can get a smooth straight line on my eye lids. I also struggled for a while to get a good wing using it. The brush would follow my wrinkle versus flowing where I was trying to draw.
Mairangelica L.
This MAC eyeliner is one of the best out there according to my opinion! His presentation is beautiful and thin brush is easy to handle and leaves a perfect finish. This product is ideal for cat eyes dream or a Simple delineated. It also has good coverage and an incredible length
Jessica B.
I love this eyeliner. Mac always has such a good product. I have useduse this many times. I bought it at the Mac counter in a department store. I will definitely buy it again. My eyes are light brown. I recommend it to anyone!
Sarah M.
Laporte , IN
If you need something that is vibrant and bold, this is the product for you! The pigmentation allowed me to use only one coat on each eye. The thin tip allowed me to make a defined cat eye, great for going out on the town or adding a pop of color during the day!
Caitlin P.
Hamel, MN
Has anyone reported problems with the packaging? This has spilt on me several hundreds times and I have lost so much product and only made a mess!
Lisa L.
I've been looking into an easy to use, and smooth eyeliner. I've had my eye on this one for awhile, but am nervous about being able to control it in the same way that I can control pencils or my fluid liner pen. Would you say that this is just as easy to use? Have you found any other problems with it? Has anyone found that it irritates their eyes?
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
How is this liner? Does it smear or run? Is it lightweight? Do you recommend it?
kiah c.
cape town
What's the price range ?
Shaylah A.
I've been stuck on whether the liquid pen eyeliner or the dipping eyeliner works better?

MAC Cosmetics

MAC Cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.