BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A liquid liner in two limited-edition shades by Rihanna - the shimmering white of Pisces Persuasion and rose gold of Cockiness. Water-based, water-resistant, quick and precise to apply. Dries in 15 seconds to a sleek, long-wearing, wet-look, no-smudge...

M.A.C Cosmetics Cockiness & Pisces Persuasion Superslick Eyeliners
Love the color such a pure color and I love the bottle shape and size is alll perfect it is so easy to use and I rlly recommend it
Xander R.
Bedford, NS
Was a great product. Didn't dry out and flake off like some I've used. Didn't run at all and had an intense pigment. A must have
Nathalie K.
I'm in love with that eyeliner!!! Gives the eye car every night out make u look great!! Wash off easy and can stay for long time
Greshma T.
Coimbatore
Too overpriced... Would go for something much less costly. N it peeled off my lower lashes just like that... But yeah it is Mac
Luz America A.
es muy eselente delineando secado muy rapido quisisera mmuchas de ellas por q son buenisismas y siempre me pongo delineador mac
Marijane G.
GUELPH, ON
You need to try this love it soo much I wont use anything but this product now. Just simply amazing truly would reccomend this
dhahri n.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💓❤💓💓💓💓💓💓 this black liquid eyeliner is waw you can do it with mascara and some lipstick and you will look pretty
Isa S.
Nunca usei, mas ouvi dizer que é mara e to louca pra poder testa-lo e se for mesmo como dizem, adquiri aos meus queridinhos
Chelsea J.
Sudbury
By far my absolute favourite liner. MAC certainly got the formula to this one right. A little pricey but totally worth it.
francis t.
Me encanta, es una de mis preferidas, aunque ya no la encuentro, pero cuando la use me parecio fantastica es de lo mejor
Caitlin P.
Hamel, MN
Has anyone reported problems with the packaging? This has spilt on me several hundreds times and I have lost so much product and only made a mess!
Lisa L.
I've been looking into an easy to use, and smooth eyeliner. I've had my eye on this one for awhile, but am nervous about being able to control it in the same way that I can control pencils or my fluid liner pen. Would you say that this is just as easy to use? Have you found any other problems with it? Has anyone found that it irritates their eyes?
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
How is this liner? Does it smear or run? Is it lightweight? Do you recommend it?
kiah c.
cape town
What's the price range ?
Shaylah A.
I've been stuck on whether the liquid pen eyeliner or the dipping eyeliner works better?

MAC Cosmetics

MAC Cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.