BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A liquid liner in two limited-edition shades by Rihanna - the shimmering white of Pisces Persuasion and rose gold of Cockiness. Water-based, water-resistant, quick and precise to apply. Dries in 15 seconds to a sleek, long-wearing, wet-look, no-smudge...

Helen M.
United kingdom
This is a good product as it is so long lasting and makes minimal mess! It is very easy to use and the colour and consistency is great too
karol c.
es fácil de aplicar con el aplicador que tiene y se seca rápido pero mi problema es que después de tres hora se empieza a salir a pedazos.
Lizz Marie N.
Calgary
This is an amazing eyeliner. Super precise and bold. This eyeliner gives an amazing finish and leaves the wing looking supurb on anyone.
Gabriel C.
Su pigmentación es de otro planeta, en mi país cuesta mucho conseguir productos Mac pero merece la pena la búsqueda, es lo mejor de todos
priscilla a.
Kumasi
This eyeliner works well on make up and has different colors that you can use for your make up . It is also affordable and easy to use.
Kerleesa A.
I just love owning liners! Sample or not i love this one alot! Easily applied;) error ^ cleans us easilyy;) its a really great product
Francisca I.
me gusta porque tiene un trazo bastante fino y es muy facil de manejar, es duradero y pigmenta bastante bien al momento de aplicarlo
EMily F.
maracaibo, zulia
Este producto me encanta, tiene buena consistencia, es fácil de usar y da el resultado esperado para conseguir el maquillaje deseado
Lais M.
amo delineador uso todos os dias é tipo a minha marcar registrada, é gosto muito do MAC acho ele muito melhor pra passar é dura mais
Rucheera P.
Edmonton, AB
Well I used it sometime back but it was super thin and I am not the best with liquid liners with a thin wand so did not like it much
Caitlin P.
Hamel, MN
Has anyone reported problems with the packaging? This has spilt on me several hundreds times and I have lost so much product and only made a mess!
Lisa L.
I've been looking into an easy to use, and smooth eyeliner. I've had my eye on this one for awhile, but am nervous about being able to control it in the same way that I can control pencils or my fluid liner pen. Would you say that this is just as easy to use? Have you found any other problems with it? Has anyone found that it irritates their eyes?
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
How is this liner? Does it smear or run? Is it lightweight? Do you recommend it?
kiah c.
cape town
What's the price range ?
Shaylah A.
I've been stuck on whether the liquid pen eyeliner or the dipping eyeliner works better?

MAC Cosmetics

MAC Cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.