BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A liquid liner in two limited-edition shades by Rihanna - the shimmering white of Pisces Persuasion and rose gold of Cockiness. Water-based, water-resistant, quick and precise to apply. Dries in 15 seconds to a sleek, long-wearing, wet-look, no-smudge...

Imelda P.
me gusta la sensacion que te deja y es muy practico de usar, es manejables y la brocha permite hacer el delineado muy bien, con facilidad ya que a mi se me dificulta mucho con un lapiz. Lo negativo es el precio $$
Anna C.
Easy to apply. Good pigmentation and it's staying on eyelids for awhile as it's hard to remove. it's nice lid so it's ease to hold and applying. Most recommended from makeup artists and i I will recommend this product as well as its worth any money
Myriam L.
Having won a nice handful of awards, I was excited to try out this particular eyeliner – and it did live up to my expectations! Ultra opaque for a pencil, the Mac Pro Longwear eyeliner was as light and as smooth as a liquid number! The colour was strong and lasted all day without smudging or smearing. Not as good as Mac Eye Kohl for creating a smoky, blended look, but great for a more defined line. I also found that it was super easy to remove at the end of the day with my usual Micellar water.
Lizbeth m.
mexico
the tip is very precise and makes Lohre defined a super thin stroke that is what I want. pigmentation is the nevesaria without being shiny or matte nor is the exact size and tip material is perfect prevents spills and some markers
Heather F.
Calgary
Quick and precise to apply. Dries very quickly with no-smudge line. Long lasting and stays where it was put; doesn't transfer to other parts of eye throughout the day.
Sandra G.
Brampton
Love love love this product!!! It lives with me at all times! Well worth the money.. And it actually lasts long! Thank you for making something easy to apply and that takes the zombie edge off this mom of five.
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Estela kleiner es muy bueno Me gustó mucho Además de que dura un buen rato no se corre y se mata Y eso es bueno y bueno si le doy 4 estrellas porque me gusta pero no tanto al grado de que le dé tanta estoy esperando
Neian O.
I loved this eyeliner, it made me look so gorgeous and even though I barely knew how to use eyeliner It wasn't noticeable that I didn't know how because it was so easy to perfect it with this liner
Lonneke t.
Deffinitely a what the name says it does product. Its deffinitely superslick liner and i loved how easy you can apply it and i could also easily get it off with remoever
Maria Clara d.
O produto é de fácil aplicação e de alta durabilidade, assim como todos os produtos dessa marca. Gosto principalmente porque não me causou nenhum tipo de irritação ou ardência na pele!!!
Caitlin P.
Hamel, MN
Has anyone reported problems with the packaging? This has spilt on me several hundreds times and I have lost so much product and only made a mess!
Lisa L.
I've been looking into an easy to use, and smooth eyeliner. I've had my eye on this one for awhile, but am nervous about being able to control it in the same way that I can control pencils or my fluid liner pen. Would you say that this is just as easy to use? Have you found any other problems with it? Has anyone found that it irritates their eyes?
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
How is this liner? Does it smear or run? Is it lightweight? Do you recommend it?
kiah c.
cape town
What's the price range ?
Shaylah A.
I've been stuck on whether the liquid pen eyeliner or the dipping eyeliner works better?

MAC Cosmetics

MAC Cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.