BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A liquid liner in two limited-edition shades by Rihanna - the shimmering white of Pisces Persuasion and rose gold of Cockiness. Water-based, water-resistant, quick and precise to apply. Dries in 15 seconds to a sleek, long-wearing, wet-look, no-smudge...

Vy L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great eye liner that will stay forever. Long lasting, waterproof is another plus. I used brown liner for the natural look for the day and black for the night. The applicator is great for beginners because it’s small and fit your liner perfectly.
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
This eyeliner is super pigmented and long lasting. It is incredibly easy to apply (especially if you don't have much experience with eyeliner). Removing it can be a bit of a pain because you have to rub it a lot to get it off sometimes but if you get lucky you can peel it off easily
Sara A.
Albuquerque, NM
This eyeliner wasn't too bad but I'm not like wow about it. It's really comparable to the NYX liquid eyeliner. It's almost identical. But I do love the applicator because it's very thin it gets tiny places it makes really good lines
Karinna N.
Frederick, MD
I love liquid eyeliner and this one is super great! Goes on super smoothly and is very durable and lasts all day long! I would recommend for someone who doesn't want to keep applying makeup throughout the day!
Dalia M.
Santa Paula, CA
I love love love this eyeliner. The brush is very thin for winged eyeliner. It's very long wearing and you're able to wear it everyday. The formula is very good and won't smear. I would so buy this eyeliner again.
Emily M.
Love this product use it to add a layer on top of my regular liner or when i want it for a crease or other multiple reasons like designs this eyeliner was perfect and I loved it
delenyamariee
Hammonton, NJ
I like this eyeliner but I'm not a huge fan of how it applies to your eyelids. It can be a bit messy due to the applicator but other then that I can't complain, I recently purchased this at ulta. I probably won't buy this again due to the fact that I already have a go to eyeliner.
clint b.
Lexington
I love this goes on easily no way to get thick lines unless you create it. Lasting wear dries matte and dries quick price is a bit high but not too bad it's still affordable
Crystal H.
Vancouver , WA
I love this liner but just like with any liquid liner it takes some practice. But once you get the hang of it, it goes on super easy and stays in place which is very important to me.
Crisa V.
San Antonio , TX
This is by far the best eyeliner I have ever used and it's become a staple in my makeup bag. It dries matte, doesn't smudge or smear, and doesn't come no matter what. I've slept in this eyeliner before. It's also waterproof, so it's great for the pool or beach! The applicator is perfect for getting a really precise wing, no matter how thick. The only issue I've ever had with it is some minor flaking if you rub your eye super hard. Great for sensitive skin!
Caitlin P.
Hamel, MN
Has anyone reported problems with the packaging? This has spilt on me several hundreds times and I have lost so much product and only made a mess!
Lisa L.
I've been looking into an easy to use, and smooth eyeliner. I've had my eye on this one for awhile, but am nervous about being able to control it in the same way that I can control pencils or my fluid liner pen. Would you say that this is just as easy to use? Have you found any other problems with it? Has anyone found that it irritates their eyes?
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
How is this liner? Does it smear or run? Is it lightweight? Do you recommend it?
kiah c.
cape town
What's the price range ?
Shaylah A.
I've been stuck on whether the liquid pen eyeliner or the dipping eyeliner works better?

MAC Cosmetics

MAC Cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.