BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A liquid liner in two limited-edition shades by Rihanna - the shimmering white of Pisces Persuasion and rose gold of Cockiness. Water-based, water-resistant, quick and precise to apply. Dries in 15 seconds to a sleek, long-wearing, wet-look, no-smudge...

Gina S.
Bronxville, NY
Beautiful color and this eyeliner stays on sll day long. Looks very pigmented on eyes!
Ateara G.
Atlanta, GA
Easy to apply for amateurs, needs to come in a bigger size because we need MORE of it.
Esmeralda I.
Santa Ana, CA
I would deffinatly recommend this eyeliner it leaves the eyeliner so amazing and smooth
Em B.
I love this eyeliner by Mac. It goes on nice it's color is bold. I use it all the time.
Shania L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This goes on easy with no mess. And it stays on and looks wonderful. Defiantly a must
Perla G.
Beautiful product works very good very slim brush helps perfect that wing though girl
Brittany P.
Love love this liquid eyeliner. It dose not smudge and stays in place. Love this!!
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
This is so amazing, long lasting and makes my lashes look so much fuller and longer
Kat H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love the slickness for more precise line. Packaging is cute too! Long lasting
Clarissa C.
Great product love how it feels easy to use does not leave crums or wipes off
Caitlin P.
Hamel, MN
Has anyone reported problems with the packaging? This has spilt on me several hundreds times and I have lost so much product and only made a mess!
Lisa L.
I've been looking into an easy to use, and smooth eyeliner. I've had my eye on this one for awhile, but am nervous about being able to control it in the same way that I can control pencils or my fluid liner pen. Would you say that this is just as easy to use? Have you found any other problems with it? Has anyone found that it irritates their eyes?
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
How is this liner? Does it smear or run? Is it lightweight? Do you recommend it?
kiah c.
cape town
What's the price range ?
Shaylah A.
I've been stuck on whether the liquid pen eyeliner or the dipping eyeliner works better?

MAC Cosmetics

MAC Cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.