BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A liquid liner in two limited-edition shades by Rihanna - the shimmering white of Pisces Persuasion and rose gold of Cockiness. Water-based, water-resistant, quick and precise to apply. Dries in 15 seconds to a sleek, long-wearing, wet-look, no-smudge...

Maria F.
Boston, MA

Excellent product highly recommended
Muy buena very good
Es recomendable facil y muy bueno.
So good
Jessica G.
Clearwater, FL
Best eyeliner out there. This is the only one I buy anymore. Glides on smooth for an all day last.
Sarah T.
Germantown, MD
This eyeliner is easy to use. It goes on smooth with no lumps. Leaves your eyes looking amazing.
Brittny S.
Kelseyville
This is an all day lasting product. It doesn't smear, and runs bold no matter how long it's on.
Stephanie M.
It goes on so good ,the wing always looks perfect and it stays for good
Recommend 5 out of five
Natalia R.
Lithonia, GA
This is one of my staple products. I love this glittery gold eyeliner. It's very easy to apply.
Angela Z.
Won't crumble or smudge, very good eye liner, easy yo apply, long lasting & very good quality.
Gracie L.
Tehachapi, CA
I love this eyeliner the applicator is nice and it makes me feel luxurious to use and show off
Kristin M.
Newport
So easy to use even for a novice like myself! This was my first time and I’m definitely hooked!
Courtney S.
Butler, PA
This eyeliner is soooo amazing it goes on so easy it's almost good proof. And it's so pretty!
Caitlin P.
Hamel, MN
Has anyone reported problems with the packaging? This has spilt on me several hundreds times and I have lost so much product and only made a mess!
Lisa L.
I've been looking into an easy to use, and smooth eyeliner. I've had my eye on this one for awhile, but am nervous about being able to control it in the same way that I can control pencils or my fluid liner pen. Would you say that this is just as easy to use? Have you found any other problems with it? Has anyone found that it irritates their eyes?
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
How is this liner? Does it smear or run? Is it lightweight? Do you recommend it?
kiah c.
cape town
What's the price range ?
Shaylah A.
I've been stuck on whether the liquid pen eyeliner or the dipping eyeliner works better?

MAC Cosmetics

MAC Cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.