BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A liquid liner in two limited-edition shades by Rihanna - the shimmering white of Pisces Persuasion and rose gold of Cockiness. Water-based, water-resistant, quick and precise to apply. Dries in 15 seconds to a sleek, long-wearing, wet-look, no-smudge...

Aaliyah R.
Gainesville, FL
This is a great product. This is my all time favorite and it lasts a long time. I always have it with me.
Arielle M.
Chesapeake, VA
I never tried this product I just got my face done and I Dione which one it was but I bet it's great!!
Brianna M.
Mobile, AL
Love this liquid eye liner! Gives the perfect winged look, and it's a good price for what you receive!
Althea B.
South River , NJ
Beautiful like it's heaven sent and not to inky.. it's smooth and easy to apply and stays on all day
Rachelle S.
Modesto, CA
I simply don't leave home without it on, I don't have to bring it along, because it LASTS!!! All day
Keisha S.
Shelbiana, KY
This product was great at first and i loved it, but then the tip become very flimsy and hard to use.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR
This eyeliner is absolutely amazing and it works wonders i highly recommend this to anyone out there
Bárbara L.
Herndon
This eyeliner is amazing. Make your eye cat very nice and is easy to take it off after party.I loved!
Lucia P.
Thank God for this eyeliner. Nice pigmentation, smooth and stays all day long. (All we need girls)
Savi O.
Leaves me a sharp look, easy to put on, its really nice no tug either mac is all well for me thanks
Caitlin P.
Hamel, MN
Has anyone reported problems with the packaging? This has spilt on me several hundreds times and I have lost so much product and only made a mess!
Lisa L.
I've been looking into an easy to use, and smooth eyeliner. I've had my eye on this one for awhile, but am nervous about being able to control it in the same way that I can control pencils or my fluid liner pen. Would you say that this is just as easy to use? Have you found any other problems with it? Has anyone found that it irritates their eyes?
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
How is this liner? Does it smear or run? Is it lightweight? Do you recommend it?
kiah c.
cape town
What's the price range ?
Shaylah A.
I've been stuck on whether the liquid pen eyeliner or the dipping eyeliner works better?

MAC Cosmetics

MAC Cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.