BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A liquid liner in two limited-edition shades by Rihanna - the shimmering white of Pisces Persuasion and rose gold of Cockiness. Water-based, water-resistant, quick and precise to apply. Dries in 15 seconds to a sleek, long-wearing, wet-look, no-smudge...

Tiffany C.
Las Vegas, NV
I so love this product, it's the main eye liner I use that gives a bold sleek look that's effortlessly applied.
Sarah W.
I hate these liners. Not pigmented, very watery, and the felt applicator is too stiff making it hard to apply.
Janna A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This eyeliner is amazing, glides on perfectly, highly recommend it, stays on pretty long, with any shape wanted
Cassandra J.
Madison, VA
I love mac cosmetics eyeliners. They have an amazibg formula and are very easy to work with. My go to eyeliner.
Annie B.
Spring
Great pigment, nice smooth brush, and great formula. This has always been my go to when I use expensive liner.
priscila L.
Amei amei muito o efeito é incrível e seca bem rapidinho to usando recentemente e recomendo pras minhas amigas
Rosmery S.
Sylmar, CA
Super easy to use and durable. I haven't had any problems with this one. This one is one of my very favorites
Brooke J.
Struthers, OH
I have used this eyeline quite a bit, however sometimes it will clump up and make it harder for you to apply.
Trina M.
Love this eye liner!!! It has a great brush, very fine lines can be drawn. Color is great, very long lasting.
Ana R.
Love this eyeliner!! It makes a perfect thin line. I love how it makes my lashes seem for full on the eyelid.
Caitlin P.
Hamel, MN
Has anyone reported problems with the packaging? This has spilt on me several hundreds times and I have lost so much product and only made a mess!
Lisa L.
I've been looking into an easy to use, and smooth eyeliner. I've had my eye on this one for awhile, but am nervous about being able to control it in the same way that I can control pencils or my fluid liner pen. Would you say that this is just as easy to use? Have you found any other problems with it? Has anyone found that it irritates their eyes?
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
How is this liner? Does it smear or run? Is it lightweight? Do you recommend it?
kiah c.
cape town
What's the price range ?
Shaylah A.
I've been stuck on whether the liquid pen eyeliner or the dipping eyeliner works better?

MAC Cosmetics

MAC Cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.