BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A liquid liner in two limited-edition shades by Rihanna - the shimmering white of Pisces Persuasion and rose gold of Cockiness. Water-based, water-resistant, quick and precise to apply. Dries in 15 seconds to a sleek, long-wearing, wet-look, no-smudge...

kelsey c.
Fulton
Was a little thick and hard to apply left my eyes a bit itchy and puffy may have just been an allergic reaction though
Nicole F.
Austin, TX
Great eyeliner, easy to apply and stays put all day. I wear it with a primer and it looks intact at the end of the day.
Alecia N.
Dallas tx
This its a excelent brand. With a realy good products, I love it! Every woman should try this! Its so beautiful on skin
Traniece E.
Austin, TX
Once I purchased first time, I fell in love best eyeliner.. Stays in place. I would recommend to all that use eyeliner.
Mandy W.
Tucson, AZ
Super great liner. I love that i dont have to go over a whole lot and this product Is just really greatly pigmented.
Tara M.
very nice cheap really recommend. Good value not pricey good to use very affordable good to use helps pop out make up
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Super smooth liquid eyeliner. It isn't flaky or runny and it doesn't smudge. It's great for making the perfect wing!
Ashly M.
Alexandria, VA
I use the eyeliner it the best i take on the go in my makeup bag my mom used it she like it when my mom goes to party
Brittany S.
Mary Esther, FL
Really great product! I wear it whenever! To party to look well put together. It's always reliable and never smudges
Olivia O.
I love this eyeliner!!! Most eyeliners are pretty patchy, this one is not!!! Please try this you won't regreat it!
Caitlin P.
Hamel, MN
Has anyone reported problems with the packaging? This has spilt on me several hundreds times and I have lost so much product and only made a mess!
Lisa L.
I've been looking into an easy to use, and smooth eyeliner. I've had my eye on this one for awhile, but am nervous about being able to control it in the same way that I can control pencils or my fluid liner pen. Would you say that this is just as easy to use? Have you found any other problems with it? Has anyone found that it irritates their eyes?
Sandra B.
Gentry, AR
How is this liner? Does it smear or run? Is it lightweight? Do you recommend it?
kiah c.
cape town
What's the price range ?
Shaylah A.
I've been stuck on whether the liquid pen eyeliner or the dipping eyeliner works better?

MAC Cosmetics

MAC Cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.