BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Unique Lip Gloss That Can Create A Glass-like Finish Or A Subtle Sheen. Designed To Be Worn On Its Own, Over Lip Pencil Or Lipstick, It's The Perfect Product For Creating Shine That Lasts. It Contains Jojoba Oil To Help Soften And Condition The Lips. A Tiny Bead Of This Highly Concentrated Product Is All That's Needed To Cover The Lip Area. Clear Lipglass Can Be Mixed With Other Products Like Pigments, And Can Be Applied Anywhere On The Body Except For The Eye Area To Create Interesting Effects.

• What’s the best lipgloss you have tried? Mine is M.A.C Co...3 Answers
  • Is this product worth it? I want to buy a clear gloss so ...1 Answers
  • How much is this item ? And does it last for at least hou...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Mariam D.
New York
Omg😍! This lipgloss is better than everything you have ever used . It is so easy and smooth to put onto your lips . It's so neat and it's comes in a perfect package. This is my first time using it and I'm in love I wear it everywhere. I will countine to buy this because right now I'm running low from using it so much 😩
Portia T.
San Antonio, TX
Growing up on the east coast, this was a staple. I've been wearing this since I was 15 years old. I absolutely love it when I'm doing a more simple look with my make up or when I want to make
My matte lipstick glossy.
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
M.A.C Cosmetics Clear Lipglass Lip Gloss I love this stuff! Its beautiful layered over colored lipsticks to give them more depth and shine or simply smoothed over your natural lip to add a glassy finish I cant get from any other product. A little goes s long way with this stuff.
Daesha M.
philadelphia
I Love This Clear Lipstick I Probably Had I For Only A Week But If Beautiful And Long Lasting. This M.A.C cosmetic Clear Lipglass Lip Gloss Is Not The Expensive In My Point Of Veiw. But I Would Recommend This To People Who Wants A Basic Look On Lip Gloss. I Would Love To Get My Hands On One Of These Again!
It was so good it makes my lip glow!!! It makes it so my lip look big and it last a long time. I brought it at the Mac store in the mall. It was a good 20$ that’s not bad.it is long lasting for a good 3hours. Yes I would buy this again. I would also give it as a gift too.
Nayelly A.
South Gate , CA
I am in love with this lip gloss it makes your lips look super sexy and it gives you more of a seductive look I love to use this when I am going on a date with my hubby , it lasts you all night and it also moisturizes your lips it works really good
Veronica M.
I wanted a clear gloss that I could wear alone or over another lip stick and after many friends recommending the MAC Glass I went ahead and bought it and was surprised at its very reasonable price. This was my first time purchasing or using a MAC product and was happy with the very glossy glassy look to this gloss. It was easy to apply because it comes in a squeeze packaging and it does have a long staying power on your lips. I just take off a star because I find it to be too sticky for me to use all the time, especially if wearing your hair down everything will stick to your lips and hair getting stuck to this gloss is a reason to consider if to buy this or not. If you wear your hair up or have it short I recommend it
Stephanie T.
Macomb, MI
I love this lipgloss so much, it's a really great dupe for the Pat McGrath glosses that come in her sets which are super expensive. It is definitely a very heavy gloss but I don't mind because it give the intense shine I need.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
If you want your lipgloss to be poppin' you need at least on of these in your makeup bag. This gloss is transparent & can go over any shade of lip color to make it pop. It can get a little sticky if re applied, but it looks sexy as hell!
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
this is a staple in most makeup artists' kit. this clear gloss is thick and ultra shiny. you can mix it with pigments to create custom lip looks. admittedly, this is one of those sticky glosses but that's what helps with the shiny finish. it's definitely worth it
mya b.
Knoxville, TN
What’s the best lipgloss you have tried? Mine is M.A.C Cosmetics Clear Lipglass Lip Gloss
Elizabeth D.
Morrow , GA
Does anyone still use this? I used to but it broke my lips out. Is the formula still the same? I want something just like it or to possible start using it again I just don't want lips to flake up like they did before.
Laura E.
Talca
Mac, is a line of incredible makeup, try it and see how it brings out the beauty that only you carry, so like you I also want to test, it is a more than innovative line and I would love to start with her.
maddison a.
London, London
Is this product worth it? I want to buy a clear gloss so I can make any lipsticks glossy and I've seen this around and it looks so shiny but I'm worried it may be way too sticky haha, also are there any dupes of this?
Mariah K.
Oneida
Is this a good product? I have been wanting to buy a clear gloss.