BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Unique Lip Gloss That Can Create A Glass-like Finish Or A Subtle Sheen. Designed To Be Worn On Its Own, Over Lip Pencil Or Lipstick, It's The Perfect Product For Creating Shine That Lasts. It Contains Jojoba Oil To Help Soften And Condition The Lips. A Tiny Bead Of This Highly Concentrated Product Is All That's Needed To Cover The Lip Area. Clear Lipglass Can Be Mixed With Other Products Like Pigments, And Can Be Applied Anywhere On The Body Except For The Eye Area To Create Interesting Effects.

• What’s the best lipgloss you have tried? Mine is M.A.C Co...3 Answers
  • How much is this item ? And does it last for at least hou...1 Answers
  • Mac, is a line of incredible makeup, try it and see how i...2 Answers
Oriana T.
Killeen, TX
Hey Beautiful,

You want sha-poppin lips? Tired of reapplying lipgloss after putting it on 2secs ago??? I promise sis the Mac Lipglass lipgloss is my FAVORITE lipgloss. Please buy this and try it out. I highly recommend if you are a gloss girl buy this. Warmer seasons are approaching and this gloss will apply flawlessly to your lips and doesn’t wear off quickly. This product is $17.00 a little pricey but lasts a really long time.
bri💎 d.
It’s just the perfect amount of shine in the gloss. It’s a staple in my makeup kit/collection. Traditional, classic minimal MAC packaging. I bought mine at Ulta and they seem to sell out often there. Next time, I’m going to have to stock up because I’m definitely repurchasing.
Emari P.
portland
If I could give this 0 stars o would, it’s the most heavy sticky lipgloss ever! It’s longlasting but it also means if you get it in your hair it will rip pieces out which hurts and just uncomfortable, for 17.00 you should but the fenty beauty gloss bomb which is amazing and looks good on every skin tone, I WOULD NOT recommend to a friend
Leigh W.
Maylene, AL
I still love the clear lipglass lip gloss. It's very easy to use. I like the tube application? I bought mine at the M.A.C. store. I feel like it's a good value it goes a long way. This is a staple I keep in my makeup bag because I love the high shine!
Ari A.
Wall, PA
Absolutely favorite gloss hands down. It’s expensive but it last forever because the consistency is superrr thickkk. The best part is even though it’s a thick formula it’s NOT STICKY at all!!! All time favorite gloss, no competition!
somewhere p.
Bedford heights
It's actually pretty good if you think about it take all the dryness and chapness away you should really try Mac clear lipgloss it works very well 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍I love it 💓💓💓💓💓 this is my first time and yes I would buy it again
Vivian E.
Parma , OH
This is one of my favorite lip gloss. A light dab looks beautiful. You can apply thick if you really want to look your lips glassy. This is a good gloss except that I don’t like it when kissing. It is sticky.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Nicole D.
san diego, CA
as a teen I did not love this gloss. I tried it again at almost 30. Its still not my favorite. it's so tacky and sticky I feel as of I have thick honey that's not sweet just on my lips.Still not a fan.
Latia R.
Nice gloss! But kinda pricey for just a plain lipgloss! There are other clear glosses that are much cheaper and do the same thing. Would recommend looking at other clear glosses from drugstore brands.
mya b.
Knoxville, TN
What’s the best lipgloss you have tried? Mine is M.A.C Cosmetics Clear Lipglass Lip Gloss
Elizabeth D.
Morrow , GA
Does anyone still use this? I used to but it broke my lips out. Is the formula still the same? I want something just like it or to possible start using it again I just don't want lips to flake up like they did before.
Laura E.
Talca
Mac, is a line of incredible makeup, try it and see how it brings out the beauty that only you carry, so like you I also want to test, it is a more than innovative line and I would love to start with her.
Mariah K.
Oneida
Is this a good product? I have been wanting to buy a clear gloss.
maddison a.
London, London
Is this product worth it? I want to buy a clear gloss so I can make any lipsticks glossy and I've seen this around and it looks so shiny but I'm worried it may be way too sticky haha, also are there any dupes of this?

MAC Cosmetics