BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Ultra-effective, skin-friendly oil-based make-up remover.
Gentle, yet ultra-effective oil-based makeup remover. Contains vegetable oils such as olive oil, evening primrose oil or jojoba seed oil and is 100% mineral oil free. Is applied to the skin to reliably remove makeup and waterproof formulas. Makes a liquid lotion on contact with water. Easy to wash off without leaving any residue. No wiping necessary! Gives suppleness, nourishes and protects with Vitamin E. Suitable for all skin types. Available in 100ml and 30ml travel size!

PROPERTIES AND PRODUCT BENEFITS:
Contains vegetable oils
Removes long-lasting and waterproof products
Dermatologically tested
Ophthalmologically tested
Do not take
APPLICATION:
Apply to dry face and gently massage with fingertips.
Rinse thoroughly.

• hello guys! just wondering if this leaves an oily residue...1 Answers
  • Does this make-up removers make-up waterproof and works f...3 Answers
  • Does it remove waterproof mascara?4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Shona C.
Dallas, TX
I recieved the Mac cleanse off oil as a free gift with purchase. The oil is a very light that breaks down your makeup completely. Even waterproof mascara. Even though it says it's a face oil, it does not leave an oily residue after it is rinsed off with warm water. It actually makes your face feel soft and supple after the oil is rinsed. I highly recommend this product to easily remove any long staying makeup or waterproof makeup that other makeup removers can't usually remove.
Wendy M.
Penfield, NY
I received a sample of this and I'll be honest, coconut oil works better than this. Not only did it not completely remove my mascara, it caused blurry vision when I got a little bit in my eye and had to rinse my eyes out with solution. Not worth it.
Sarah R.
Wilmington, DE
I’m no a fan of oil facial cleansers in general. This one is no exception. I have combination skin so it leaves my face feeling slick rather than clean. I’ll stick with a foaming wash or gel wash instead.
Amberly S.
This is a decent cleansing oil. Doesn't irritate my eyes or skin. Does a relatively okay job at getting most of my makeup off. It doesn't leave any weird residue on my skin after I wash it off. I still prefer boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil or CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm as I find they remove my makeup way better.
Beatriz M.
Mission, TX
I really like cleanse off oil bc I can use it to remove my makeup, as far as all my eyeliner and mascara, no matter how waterproof it is.  When you add water, it tranforms to a sudsy wash, and cleans off everything.  The packaging is nice, since it's an oil, i appreciate the pump.  It leaves my face feeling clean and smooth and hydrated rather than that dry feeling.  Will def buy again.
Amy Catherine A.
I received a sample of this product in my March Birchbox. I have never used a MAC product before so I was excited to try this out. The oil did it's job exactly how it was meant to. It was light and didn't leave my skin feeling greasy, which is what I usually get with facial oils. I was very pleased.
Leah T.
I received this product in my March Birchbox.i was very excited to try it. I have been looking for a good, non-drying cleanser/make-up remover. The scent is almost non-existent which is what I prefer in a cleanser. The product works well but did nothing to wow me. I also didn't like that I had to rinse it off.
Aisha A.
Carmel
 This product will remove all of your make up which is a little pump, Who does not love Mac products they never disappoint in the price point is perfect I will always use a couple of their products I just love it easy and quick last along time this is a product that will not disappoint you
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
This has been a life saver for hard to remove makeup. I bought it after receiving a sample in my birchbox and use it only on tough makeup. If I use it often it makes my skin feel a bit greasy but only if I'm using it daily.
MARQUITA J.
Great oil  remover ,the Mac oil remover  get all my makeup off and clean my face really well from the dirt  and makeup,really well and akin feel fresh and clean aftering using it
Adriana V.
Atlanta, GA
Does this burn your eyes when you use it?
Shreeza S.
San Francisco , California
Does this leave a any residue? Does this take your mascara off??
Nina G.
Does this leave your face oily after using it?
Kristine P.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does it break you out? Or will it leave my face feeling oily?
Marlen P.
Bodega Bay, CA
Does it remove waterproof mascara?