BY MAC COSMETICS

• How is this palette with brown eyes?1 Answers
  • I really would love this palette. Anyone out there have it? How d...1 Answers
  • Is this buildable?1 Answers
MAC Cosmetics Chromatbabe Super Pack Eyeshadow Palette
  • "these eye shadows are really nice and creamy with little to no fall out.l but i wish they were a bit more pigmented" in 2 reviews
Shelly M.
Lavallette, NJ
USE FIX + TO ACTIVATE THIS PRODUCT!! I find that it's the best solution to get a great, even, NOT streaky application. I used the Pure White and Marine Blue for Halloween, and it lasted all night! It didn't smear, and the color stayed bright all day!
Stacy R.
My rate for this product it amazing,I live it!My eye color is actually hazel!!!!this product is super smooth and way to apply!i actually bought it on eBay and I loved it! Yesss for sure I would recommend this to everyone!
Monserrat G.
Berkeley
SIN DUDA ALGUNA LA MANERA EN LA QUYE ESTA PALETA TE HACE LUCIR UN ROSTRO HERMOSO ES MAGNIFICA UNA VEZ QUE LA PRUEBAS NO PUEDES DEJAR DE USARLA PARA DIAS ESPECIALES LO MEJOR DE TODO ES Q LA PUEDES CONSEGUIR EN SEPHORA Y EST RECOMENDADISIMA POR MI POR TAN AGRADABLES RESULTADOS QUE OBTENDRAS!
Marissa M.
Dodge City, KS
I don't own many products from Mac besides this and an eyebrow pencil! I absolutely love this product! The shadows stay on and blend beautifully together ! I have received tons of compliments when I use them!(:
Sametra M.
Dallas, TX
MAC Was the First High End Brand that Started My Makeup Addiction ,so I Can Never Neglect Them. This Collection Reminds Me of Spider-Man So I Had to Purchase. I Really Like It Better than Expected.
Taylor C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really liked this. I loved the variety of colors you get as well as the packaging. I'm really picky with eyeshadow cause it doesn't always look good on my skin but it did and if stayed on nicely.
Katherine V.
Santo Domingo
I would have given 5 stars except this did not come with an applicator and the pots were smaller than I expected. Otherwise, I love the colors and MAC eyeshadow in general.
Laney R.
Great makeup pallet and I love the colors. It's effect for summer and great pigment. This is my first time getting this product and it's very long lasting!
Bethany M.
Clarksville, TN
The colors in this palette are amazing. Shimmery "chrome" finish and bold pigments. As with all MAC eye shadow it has some serious staying power.
Tamarah O.
Love this palette, great for evening wear, but good for day wear too. Pure colors that blend well. I recommend this for all ages.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Whats the price on this?
Amani O.
Huntington, WV
Is it long lasting?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How's the pigment on these shadows? How much does this palette go for?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Is this eyeshadow palette any good?
Ashley W.