M.A.C Cosmetics Chen Man Love & Water Collection Lipglass uploaded by Tanya A.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

There are two limited editionin the new Budding Love (pale lavender) and Force of Love (vivid honeysuckle pink). They, obviously, coordinate with the lipsticks–the descriptions are even the same.

M.A.C Cosmetics Chen Man Love & Water Collection Lipglass
  • "Love this lipgloss!! Smells great and lasts a long time. I love Mac for their high quality products " in 11 reviews
  • "High shine gloass alert. Applies pretty evenlty but doesn't show off the lip lines like I would like so I gave it a 4. Use a slightly darker tone for those lips to really pop on top of using this. " in 9 reviews
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Mac Lipsticks are my favorite so it’s no surprise that i love Macs lipglosses as well. Most glosses aren’t pigmented as they appear in the bottle but Mac lipglosses are! I love them for that reason, you get what you see. They are very sticky though, so you have to be careful not to wear them on windy days or your hair Will get stuck in it (i learned the hard way haha!) Totally recommend these glosses!
Tanaya P.
This is a nice gloss which can be used by itself or apply as top coat after lipstick. I have used it aa both depending on how much I wanted pigments on my lips. It feels nice and also keeps my lipstick stay on longer.
Kerri N.
Danville, PA
I have always love these lip losses. They smell wonderful, go on nicely, and last for a very long time. Perhaps a little bit sticky, but not over-the-top. Also a great price point, and I would definitely recommend.
Kendra W.
Wheatley Heights
I'm not really one for a red lipstick because I'm more of a gloss girl, however this MAC lipgloss is a perfect red and gloss for the girl I am. For a while I was reaching for this more than my regular lipgloss.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Megan j.
church point
I love the scent love the color but its sticky and doesnt last very long. I dont care for a sticky gloss but Mac has the best colors. Its still very pigmented and pretty. I would recommend to someone who doesnt mind a sticky gloss.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Brooke G.
Massillon
I like the Mac brand but I wouldn’t say it is my favorite! I like their lipsticks better than their glosses. They are over priced for what you get in the product!
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
These are really fun and have a ton of colors towards Them. I love it it’s easy to apply easy to use long lasting very long lasting a very sticky Texter I don’t love that I have a ton of them so I always buy them the texture has not stop me but I know that I wish that they could fix it where it’s not super sticky other than that these glosses are so fun and so exciting to just go out with them and your lips shine so good
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
Mac glosses have been in my kit from the very beginning and will be a mainstay. I don't like that they dry out my lips when worn alone but I love the color payout and they last a good amount of time through the day!