M.A.C Cosmetics Casual Colour
Unlike other cream cheek products, this lightweight formula feels like you're wearing nothing at all. Creamy and comfortable texture leaves lips and cheeks moisturized and hydrated. Emollient ingredients add extra skin conditioning benefits to lips and cheeks. Dewy formula leaves skin illuminated with a healthy glow
- Features a non-sticky and non-tacky formula
- Provides instant and long-term hydration
- Dermatologist tested
- For all skin types
- Apply directly to lips and cheeks using fingertips or brush applicator.
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- "The casual colors are perfect for summer! Good for lips and cheeks, even a glossy eye. Versatile and healthy looking on the skin. Love them!" in 216 reviews
- "started out purchasing Mac as a permanent makeup solution for fashion, media, social outing, and professionalism. I went back the Carlsbad Mall and was approached by a saleswoman, demonstrating how to use the Mac makeup for under eyes. I did not agree with the saleswoman at the time and I said, "No thank you, I just need a eye liner, over from there." She guaranteed it will make my eye shine but I said, "My pupils are shiny enough." She responded, "Your eye's like around your eyebrows, but all around the eyes." I responded, "No thank you, I just need liner." She replied, "Like the one in your hand." I said, "I'm going to pay for it as soon as I make it to the counter." The saleswoman says, "My station, right here" and I replied "Before the checkout stand?" The saleswoman replied, "Yes." I replied, "I only need this eyeliner" and she says, "Is it liquid, is liquid eyeliner." I said, "No, just eyeliner, something I can put on."" in 139 reviews
- "Mac blushers are so pigmented and come in some many colours. long lasting on the skin and perfect for having no time for touch ups" in 138 reviews
The application is so simple and the compact is sturdy enough for dropping in my bag and traveling. Blends in smoothly and can be layered for more color.
I only use this as a blush, I actually think it’s too drying for lips.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos