MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & BronzersM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Powder Blush Duo

M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Powder Blush Duo

A slow-baked powder in a cool brown shade with M·A·C Multi-Mineral Complex that provides a natural, dimensional finish.

'''Este producto es gratis
Does this blush worth the price? What about the quality?
When will this product release? Or has it released already?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Powder Blush Duo!
Product Highlights
love love love this blush very good color payoff and makes for a nice rosy cheek❤in reviews
Toronto
I love this blush. It looks marvellous on my skin tone and it’s very light. It’s super easy to apply and it blends flawlessly, it doesn’t look too extra and u would definitely recommend this product to others and would definitely buy it again. #InfluensterAwards2020!
San Leandro, CA
Applies very well use this all the time. A very good make up product I like it a lot
California
Muy buen producto lo recomiendo para todos los gustos tiene muy buena pigmentación. 100% recomendado
Mattawa
Me gusta porque no es un color muy extravagante porque no me gusta que se vea exagerado me gusta que se ve natural
Seattle, WA
This bronzer is perfect year round splash of Life. It is a rosy shade that is buildable, for contour, bronzing, even blush. Love love the slight sheen to the finish. Using a light hand now in winter, but cannot wait for Spring to bronze it up. Mac does it again.
Riverside, CA
The colors that were chosen for this product highly disappointed me! Neither of the colors are flattering for all skin tones and types. And I felt like the product was a bit chalky feeling. I would not purse again. MAC let me down on this one.
Calhoun, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love Mac, but not a fan of this product. It may look better on darker skin. I’m pretty fair. I would just ditch this color and go with something rosy.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorites blushes, I like it so much, the color is so pretty and fancy, looks so great in the skin
Miami Gardens, FL
Me gusta ya que no soy fan de usar blush rojos y rosas. Yo opto por colores mas marrones oh naranjas
I just love this product because it makes me look nice and pink like if I was in the sun. I also love how simple the packaging. It is also very easy to apply and makes me look nice and natural. I definitely recommend to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...