MAC Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Powder Blush Duo uploaded by Caitlin K.MAC Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Powder Blush Duo uploaded by Thays S.MAC Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Powder Blush Duo uploaded by Thays S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Full Description:
A Powder Blush Featuring Two Shades Of Mid-tone Peach And Bronze In One Pan. Designed By And For Professionals, Formulated To Provide Fantastic Colour With Ease And Consistency. Applies Evenly, Adheres Lightly To Skin For Natural-looking Colour That Stays Put All Day. Specially Packaged In Luxurious Soft-touch Black And Shiny Gold.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage

• Choose Appropriate Brush And Glide Over The Blush.
  • Tap Off Excess Powder And Apply To Skin Using Sweeping Strokes And Blend Well.

• Who has used this ?! Is it good and does it hold up to the qualit...1 Answers
  • What skin tones does this blush work for? I'm fair. 1 Answers
  • Is this product out? When will it be released 1 Answers
MAC Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Powder Blush Duo
  • "love love love this blush very good color payoff and makes for a nice rosy cheek❤" in 5 reviews
Maggie B.
First of all I never liked Mac but I was willing to give it a chance so I went there but a few things and one of them was the blush. It was really hard to get it on my face because there was no pigment, it was a horrible color on skin tone, and when I was trying to get the color on the left, I would always get pick up of the color on the right and it really messed up my blush so then I would have to try to fix it and then I would look like a clown. It was just a mess.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
I have tried this before as my roommate has this and let me say imma have to get one of my own. I would definitely recommend this to a friend if they had never tried it before.
Casey S.
Shirley, IN
I wanted to try this product because it looked so pretty but it just wasn't for me. I will use the rest of it because I don't want to waste the money I spent on it by not using it, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Effie S.
Seaford, NY
I love blush specially from Mac because it is mineralize and the Kaitlyn Jenner powder blush do all is probably the most amazing power you I would put on your face like this blush matches your skin but like accents animal how it does if it does
Alexis B.
Tomball
I want more! Gives my skin such a natural but light and extra vibrant color. I wear this especially just when I feel like I need that color to make my skin look alive.
Elizabeth B.
Crystal Lake , IL
I love this product! The color pops and it looks good on different skin tones. You can build it to make it light or dark. It's easy to blend and easy to make it how you want it to look
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
This just came out to my mac store. Had to give it
a try. I like that it has two blushes. I'm fair skinned
and a little goes a long way. It is pigmented very well.
It's to shiny. I would definitely recommend this to
Others...
Jasmine P.
Riverside, CA
The colors that were chosen for this product highly disappointed me! Neither of the colors are flattering for all skin tones and types. And I felt like the product was a bit chalky feeling. I would not purse again. MAC let me down on this one.
Jessica R.
Naples , Fl
Mac is great you should definitely buy this you can buy this anywhere mall online in store it's so worth it I love it nice color for everyone nice product so cool makeup lovers need this for sure yayy
Mariel D.
Madrid, Madrid
pop that cheek, yeah! you hear me right. with this amazing powder blush from MAC, you can just be popping everywhere you go. so go and get yourself one of this.
Marie B.
West Roxbury , MA
What skin tones does this blush work for? I'm fair.
Jaden V.
Who has used this ?! Is it good and does it hold up to the quality I would hope for which is good lol
Leticia A.
Grants, NM
Is this product out? When will it be released
Thays S.
Does this blush worth the price? What about the quality?