BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Three limited-edition hues in our Cremesheen texture. The online-exclusive in Understanding looks flattering on everyone. Specially packaged in luxurious soft-touch black and shiny gold.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Cremesheen: high-shine finish

USAGE:

• Apply directly to lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Lipstick
  • "HUGE fan I mac lipsticks, this is the same formula just awesome colors that support a great cause. Long lasting and wearable, but not a liquid lipstick so they do transfer. Also a good little incentive, mac lipstick smells so good. " in 16 reviews
  • "I really enjoy wearing this lipstick. Colors are very pretty and suits me very well. The formula its self is very creamy and long-wearing. I purchased this lipstick from MAC store. I'm really glad that it meet my expectation. I would definitely buy it again. " in 10 reviews
Lets S.
Review for: Authentic Red more...
Love this product. Amazing finish and staying power. Never leaves that odious white rim on lips after hours of wear. Great color selection in both nudes and brights. I would recommend and buy again. On the pricier side but worth it!
Ganeshia N.
Harbor City, CA
Okay so I like this lipstick, but it's too thick for me personally. No matter how little the amount I put on my lips it still ends up looking weird on my lips. I would recommend it for a friend, but I'm not that impressed.
Emilyn Christiny E.
Rio de Janeiro , RJ
Review for: Authentic Red more...
The color is just perfect. It doesn’t last all night but it’s very easy to apply and without a mess. A little overpriced, but you won’t regret. It will definitely make a great impression wherever you go.
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Authentic Red more...
I love the color especially for fall. The price is a little pricey but what Mac product isn’t. I Purchased mine at the mall. Packaging of course it’s simple and beautiful. I would definitely want to buy it again it does transfer so it’s not one of my favorites but it looks beautiful.
Amanda C.
East Boston, MA
Love mac lipsticks and love the shades in this Caitlyn Jenner collection. The packaging is pretty and the color is opaque and comfortable. I really loved this collection and hope they bring back the shade. Mac makes some awesome collections, this one is really great!
Alyssa K.
San Jose
I love their products usually never let down I have bought many of their products they usually are always appealing and their are cheap never really pricey and I would buy their products again
Yolanda C.
Stafford, TX
Review for: Rockit! more...
I am late with this review but here it is.
This is the perfect nude lipstick for my skin tone. (NW45)
It is very easy to use, creamy and can be dressed up or down with lipgloss and a liner.

This is the first time I have ever purchased a lighter lipstick with beige undertones.
It was a limited edition.
Raina T.
arnold, MO
Pigment is amazing as always. I love the texture and coverage. I always feel very confident and classy wearing it. Definitely a fancy lippie for my collection! Doesn't stay on the best and gets on my teeth like most lipsticks, but worth it
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
I have always maintained that Mac is way too expensive and yet I go ahead buy it because of the quality and the result. Love this lip color - it’s very creamy and the sheen stays on the lips easily for 6 - 8 hours!
Alison R.
I think mac has always had the best quality lip sticks since the beginning of the brand. The only complaint I have in the name brand. It has Caitlin jenners name on the product when it is really just mac brand.
Brittany N.
Bethlehem, PA
Is this any good? I hated the Mariah Carey line.
Ivelisse N.
Milwaukee, WI
Would love to review this product I love make up of any kind if its good product
Camila G.
Campinas, SP
When this lipstick will be available in Brazil?
Jackeline P.
Is it matte or glossy ???
Sendie D.