M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Eyeshadow uploaded by Kate A.M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Eyeshadow uploaded by member-da0098b69M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Eyeshadow uploaded by member-da0098b69
  • M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Eyeshadow Malibu Bronze
  • M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Eyeshadow Worthy

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Powder shadows with lots of pigment. They allow for an even application and fuse well with the skin. They can be applied wet or dry. Available in three, limited shades of pearl (Veluxe Pearl) or velvet (velvet) finish. In a special, luxurious, golden-shiny package with a delicate, black lettering.

M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Eyeshadow

Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Eyeshadow!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Review for: Malibu Bronze, Worthy more...
The absolute BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST. YALL BETTER ORDER NOWWWWWW. TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY. I HAVE TAN SKIN SOOOOOOOOOOO PIGMENTED. I WEAT DAY AND NIGHT AND IT DOESNT FADE. I WOULD DEFIANTLYBUY AGAIN. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Lexington, KY
I love the pigment of the eye shadows and I love the variety in colors. I research the color I want before I go to the store to make sure I know how it looks when it's applied and on similar skin tones to mine
Waterloo , IA
I love Kaitlyn Jenner. I think that she is truly an inspiration to all. When she really a collection at mac I could not have been more happy. The collection have a nice range of colors and they are all very well pigmented.
This product just came out yesterday and half of the people writing reviews are lying about " i wear it for every occasion ". I received this product is a PR packaging and it's great for a transition shade but not my favorite from the collection
Scranton, PA
Im in love with this eyeshadow with the best color. It was my favorite since my mom got it for me for my birthday . Since then I have been using it ,like forever . I really recommend you to try and to fully get beautiful eyes.
Ocean Springs , MS
I feel bad... I haven't actually tried this & I know I shouldn't comment yet. But I've been dying too & it popped up on my snaps. I just didn't have the heart to pass it up! Mac obvi always makes amazing eye shadows!
They are very professional makeup, you have a wide variety of ranges for every skin type and best !!! I have not had any allergic reaction to them and above all have a variety of colors and products!
I recommend it!
Katy , TX
Me encanto la propuesta de MAC en su nueva campaña donde Caitlyn es su imagen. Desde que vi los tonos predominantes me enamoré. Me gustaria mucho probarlos!
Bell, CA
I actually don't use this eyeshadow as a eyeshadow I used it as a highlighter it is just the color I want it is really gold and I love gold its my favorite
Man is this stuff worth the price and it's completely an awesome product. Everyone says it's not as good as others but is literally a pop to my eyes.
Is it worth it? How is the pigment? A
Fremont, CA
How much is this? Is it available in stores yet?

M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Eyeshadow

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email