M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Eyeshadow uploaded by Kate A.M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Eyeshadow uploaded by member-da0098b69M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Eyeshadow uploaded by member-da0098b69

BY MAC COSMETICS

Powder shadows with lots of pigment. They allow for an even application and fuse well with the skin. They can be applied wet or dry. Available in three, limited shades of pearl (Veluxe Pearl) or velvet (velvet) finish. In a special, luxurious, golden-shiny package with a delicate, black lettering.

Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Malibu Bronze, Worthy more...
The absolute BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST. YALL BETTER ORDER NOWWWWWW. TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY. I HAVE TAN SKIN SOOOOOOOOOOO PIGMENTED. I WEAT DAY AND NIGHT AND IT DOESNT FADE. I WOULD DEFIANTLYBUY AGAIN. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Samantha S.
Lexington, KY
I love the pigment of the eye shadows and I love the variety in colors. I research the color I want before I go to the store to make sure I know how it looks when it's applied and on similar skin tones to mine
Odessa T.
I love Kaitlyn Jenner. I think that she is truly an inspiration to all. When she really a collection at mac I could not have been more happy. The collection have a nice range of colors and they are all very well pigmented.
hayley r.
This product just came out yesterday and half of the people writing reviews are lying about " i wear it for every occasion ". I received this product is a PR packaging and it's great for a transition shade but not my favorite from the collection
Divya C.
Scranton, PA
Im in love with this eyeshadow with the best color. It was my favorite since my mom got it for me for my birthday . Since then I have been using it ,like forever . I really recommend you to try and to fully get beautiful eyes.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
I feel bad... I haven't actually tried this & I know I shouldn't comment yet. But I've been dying too & it popped up on my snaps. I just didn't have the heart to pass it up! Mac obvi always makes amazing eye shadows!
LEAR30260 maria q.
They are very professional makeup, you have a wide variety of ranges for every skin type and best !!! I have not had any allergic reaction to them and above all have a variety of colors and products!
I recommend it!
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Me encanto la propuesta de MAC en su nueva campaña donde Caitlyn es su imagen. Desde que vi los tonos predominantes me enamoré. Me gustaria mucho probarlos!
Melissa P.
Bell, CA
I actually don't use this eyeshadow as a eyeshadow I used it as a highlighter it is just the color I want it is really gold and I love gold its my favorite
Brenda D.
Man is this stuff worth the price and it's completely an awesome product. Everyone says it's not as good as others but is literally a pop to my eyes.
Heather J.
Hagerstown, MD
How much does this retail for? And is it in stores?
Allyssa B.
Victorville, CA
How is the quality of this compared to other MAC collections? I like the colors but I'm concerned they won't last all day long.
Cassia U.
Is it worth it? How is the pigment? A
Sheila G.
The pigment looks good. Does it give a great color? Does it last long?
Rachel H.
Fremont, CA
How much is this? Is it available in stores yet?