M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Cremesheen Glass uploaded by Anna V.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A lip finish that combines the glossy skin of Cremesheen Lipstick with the gloss of M ∙ A ∙ C Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-stick in three-color limited edition. Load with a slanted applicator. Used as a top layer of matching Lipstick or alone. Packed in luxurious packaging in shiny gold.

MAIN BENEFITS:

• Tested by dermatologists
  • Provides moisture in both the short and long term
  • Provides instant gloss
  • A non-sticky composition
  • Provides smoother lips

APPLICATION:

• Used alone for a natural color-shimmered shine.
  • Combine with Cremesheen Lipstick for full coverage, leather and extra creamy, tempting lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Cremesheen Glass
  • "I absolutely love Mac and lately their collaborations are straight fire! This gloss and the other two colours are gorgeous! Not too sticky, very shiny and glides on smoothly! The best products in the whole collaboration (I got to admit that I was deceived by the lipsticks though)." in 10 reviews
  • "mac lipgloss is my favorite! it's just enough stickiness that isn't gonna make it slide all over and make a mess and it lasts a long time " in 6 reviews
  • " Great lipgloss, well moisturizing, is not very sticky, I have bought 3 times, I recommend for those who want to bet on different lip products besides lipstick and likes to moisturize the lips." in 5 reviews
Melinda J.
Media, PA
Review for: KINDNESS more...
These are some of the thickest lip glasses I have ever worn however as time goes on they amount into your skin and do not feel quite as intensely sticky as they did when I first applied. They provide this beautiful glass like look on your lips. They come in a variety colors
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn , NY
love MACXCAITILYN JENNER lipgloss I was excited to get and I can't put it down it's not sticky like most lipgloss it applies on smooth and stays I really want the Mariah carey Lip gloss with MAC but it's sold out.
Holly F.
Happy Valley, OR
Beautiful shade. Nice formula. You can wear this color alone or over the top of a lip color or lip liner. The cremesheen glasses are all easy to apply and wear nicely.
Emily S.
Lake Orion, MI
Absolutely love this lipgloss. I literally put it over any lipstick and it adds the perfect glossy look. Also, it is long lasting and not sticky which is the most important to me! I would definitely recommend it.
Victoria L.
Tracy, CA
uno de mis labiales favoritos esta marca es lo mas vale la pena pagar lo que piden son muy duraderos para salidas me han durado toda la noche,he tomado y no se me ha corrido ni nada asi que es muy lindo
rosalia o.
Brooklyn, NY
La colección Mac xcaitlyn es una de las mejores colaboraciones en 2016. Soy un gran fan de Mac brillos de labios que esta nueva fórmula no fue decepcionado. He comprado tres de los lipgloss (Dreamlover, señorita Monroe Illinois, Es como la miel). Sin duda temporales, y que recomendaría a un amigo.
Jennifer N.
Highland, CA
I admire the Cremesheen Glass Lipgloss. It leaves a very buttery taste and the shine is so spectacular. It stays on about half the day if I wear this lipgloss. Gotta look popping!
Isha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Product doesn't last long but has great shine and sale price. i brought this from Mac store at Macys. formula is sticky. i am not a big fan of lip glosses. i am more into matte lipsticks. however, this is easy to apply, tip of the brush gives control. i wont but this again.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Review for: KINDNESS more...
I have this in 9 or 10 shades, and they're all great, but Unicorn Tears is my favorite. On its own or over another color, it gives this pretty pale purple iridescent sheen. I'm really liking it and have been since the day I got it!
Sarah H.
Bellevue , WA
THe lip color is amazing it feels so smooth and perfect. it is the perfect mix of going out and casual. you can wear it for day or night.
Margarita P.
San salvador, ['', '', '']
Hay en otros tonos
Caitlin K.
How glittery is this lip gloss?
Nicole H.
Dodgeville, WI
Is it really glittery?
Que otros tonos tienen y cual será su precio?
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
Does anyone know if this product is eligible to redeem through the Back-To-M•A•C product recycling program?