M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Cremesheen Glass uploaded by Anna V.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A lip finish that combines the glossy skin of Cremesheen Lipstick with the gloss of M ∙ A ∙ C Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-stick in three-color limited edition. Load with a slanted applicator. Used as a top layer of matching Lipstick or alone. Packed in luxurious packaging in shiny gold.

MAIN BENEFITS:

• Tested by dermatologists
  • Provides moisture in both the short and long term
  • Provides instant gloss
  • A non-sticky composition
  • Provides smoother lips

APPLICATION:

• Used alone for a natural color-shimmered shine.
  • Combine with Cremesheen Lipstick for full coverage, leather and extra creamy, tempting lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Cremesheen Glass
  • "I absolutely love Mac and lately their collaborations are straight fire! This gloss and the other two colours are gorgeous! Not too sticky, very shiny and glides on smoothly! The best products in the whole collaboration (I got to admit that I was deceived by the lipsticks though)." in 10 reviews
  • "mac lipgloss is my favorite! it's just enough stickiness that isn't gonna make it slide all over and make a mess and it lasts a long time " in 6 reviews
  • " Great lipgloss, well moisturizing, is not very sticky, I have bought 3 times, I recommend for those who want to bet on different lip products besides lipstick and likes to moisturize the lips." in 5 reviews
Hope R.
MAC cosmetics has done it again! This cremesheen lipgloss is absolutely amazing! It is a go to anytime you want to add that extra shine to your lips. It is beautiful and you will receive so many compliments!
Terran W.
I love the sleek and sophistication of this shine! It has a slightly bronze hue which stands out on my darker skin tone without being too overpowering! Definately helps me achieve that sultry look:)
Daniella E.
North Babylon , Ny
Great color to wear alone or later in too if other lipsticks with a smooth creamy texture that isn't sticky . Love the longevity and high shine it gives to the lips . Beautiful packaging as well
holly n.
it was very moisturizing and kept my lips from chapping its kinda in the middle being pricey and fair just depends on how much you really want to spend on a makeup product for your lips i guess it also depends on how much you love and care about your appearance
Chelsea M.
Goldsboro, NC
Absolutely love this product! I'm not big on sticky lip glosses and this feels so good on my lips. Most lip glosses I have to reply every hour and this last significantly longer. Definitely will re purchase this!
Kelley G.
San Antonio, TX
Nice clear color. Its a little sticky but all of mac lipglosses are like that. I love it anyway cause it if your lips are chapped it helps heal them cause the product is thicker.
Jolie B.
Okay so my mother in law bought this gloss for me one day just as a present and it added some excitment to my routine. I love the sheer nude topped with that thick layer of gloss which by the way gives a slight plumping sensation. I wear this gloss with lip liner and boom! Full juicy lips for the go. Mac holy grail
Njeri D.
Irvington, NJ
This review is for the shade "Kindness". I found this to be a beautiful universal color. It is universal because it can be applied over any lipstick shade to give it a shimmery sheen. Its best to apply product on lips using a dabbing motion, instead of swiping. I would purchase this product again.
Daleen Q.
Westbrook, CT
I love this so much to the point that I keep on purchasing it over again. It has beautiful packaging and. Also the pice for what it gives is amazing. Yes it is very glittery and the color is everything. I would totally get it if you live glitter and gloss. Its very glossy and makes it look very shinny.
Monet S.
Phoenix, AZ
Creamy, silky and not sticky at all! It lasts about 2 hours before reapplication is needed and is more moisturizing than other glosses I've tried. It is easy to apply and doesn't appear streaky in the least. Would buy again. Another great MAC gloss!
Margarita P.
San salvador, ['', '', '']
Hay en otros tonos
Caitlin K.
How glittery is this lip gloss?
Nicole H.
Dodgeville, WI
Is it really glittery?
Que otros tonos tienen y cual será su precio?
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
Does anyone know if this product is eligible to redeem through the Back-To-M•A•C product recycling program?