M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Cremesheen Glass uploaded by Anna V.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A lip finish that combines the glossy skin of Cremesheen Lipstick with the gloss of M ∙ A ∙ C Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-stick in three-color limited edition. Load with a slanted applicator. Used as a top layer of matching Lipstick or alone. Packed in luxurious packaging in shiny gold.

MAIN BENEFITS:

• Tested by dermatologists
  • Provides moisture in both the short and long term
  • Provides instant gloss
  • A non-sticky composition
  • Provides smoother lips

APPLICATION:

• Used alone for a natural color-shimmered shine.
  • Combine with Cremesheen Lipstick for full coverage, leather and extra creamy, tempting lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Cremesheen Glass
  • "I absolutely love Mac and lately their collaborations are straight fire! This gloss and the other two colours are gorgeous! Not too sticky, very shiny and glides on smoothly! The best products in the whole collaboration (I got to admit that I was deceived by the lipsticks though)." in 10 reviews
  • "mac lipgloss is my favorite! it's just enough stickiness that isn't gonna make it slide all over and make a mess and it lasts a long time " in 6 reviews
  • " Great lipgloss, well moisturizing, is not very sticky, I have bought 3 times, I recommend for those who want to bet on different lip products besides lipstick and likes to moisturize the lips." in 5 reviews
Debra O.
Georgia
So good!!! Omg literally stays on and shines. The packaging is great. And I order online and it came quickly. It was my first time and I was skeptical. But I bought just to try it and I loved it !! I will definitely will be buying again!
Itza F.
I love the fact that this lipgloss goes with anything ! The consistency is perfect on the lips , glossy and sexy ! Scent is always appealing , stays on for a pretty long time without having to constantly reapply . Just Great!
Paiton M.
I love MAC's lip glosses. They are a tad sticky but I find myself liking it and the smell. I purchase at Macy's and I always end up going back to repurchase. They are long lasting and BEAUTIFUL. I do think that this would look great on everyone and all skin
Mackenzie S.
Huron, OH
OB-FREAKIN-SESSED. I love this lippie! I use it as a lip topper over a matte lipstick (typically those are are very drying on my lips) and it works amazing! Even on it's own it makes your lips look nice and plump!
Grace H.
I love Mac lip glosses because they're not sticky, but they provide the prettiest glossy sheen ever!! They're so easy to apply and very similar to drugstore lip glosses in a good way! I love the scent of Mac lip products. This shade in particular from the Caitlyn Jenner collaboration is stunning.
Kolette K.
GOSHEN
This is a good product and I would get it again, it is very pretty packaging and the lipgloss its self is so gorgeous! Yes I would say it is great to use because it is smooth and moisturizing to your lips
Jessica U.
Modesto, CA
All macs lip glasses are so astonishingly beautiful I highly recommend them. They don't give that sticky feel when your lips separate or anything this is a must have ! I recommend these 100 percent :)
Amazing product! Got it at the mac store! Amazing pigment and doesn't dry your lips. Everything abt the product is amazing and classy, first time using it was incredible and wears for a long time. I would recommend this product for everyone!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Review for: KINDNESS more...
I have this in 9 or 10 shades, and they're all great, but Unicorn Tears is my favorite. On its own or over another color, it gives this pretty pale purple iridescent sheen. I'm really liking it and have been since the day I got it!
Cheneza I.
Great with any skin tone and Any ethnicity I am NC 50 in the mac shade range and I use this loss with the chestnut lip pencil from mac and it looks great on me .
Margarita P.
San salvador, ['', '', '']
Hay en otros tonos
Caitlin K.
How glittery is this lip gloss?
Nicole H.
Dodgeville, WI
Is it really glittery?
Que otros tonos tienen y cual será su precio?
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
Does anyone know if this product is eligible to redeem through the Back-To-M•A•C product recycling program?