M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Cremesheen Glass uploaded by Anna V.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A lip finish that combines the glossy skin of Cremesheen Lipstick with the gloss of M ∙ A ∙ C Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-stick in three-color limited edition. Load with a slanted applicator. Used as a top layer of matching Lipstick or alone. Packed in luxurious packaging in shiny gold.

MAIN BENEFITS:

• Tested by dermatologists
  • Provides moisture in both the short and long term
  • Provides instant gloss
  • A non-sticky composition
  • Provides smoother lips

APPLICATION:

• Used alone for a natural color-shimmered shine.
  • Combine with Cremesheen Lipstick for full coverage, leather and extra creamy, tempting lips.

M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner Cremesheen Glass
  • "I absolutely love Mac and lately their collaborations are straight fire! This gloss and the other two colours are gorgeous! Not too sticky, very shiny and glides on smoothly! The best products in the whole collaboration (I got to admit that I was deceived by the lipsticks though)." in 10 reviews
  • "mac lipgloss is my favorite! it's just enough stickiness that isn't gonna make it slide all over and make a mess and it lasts a long time " in 6 reviews
  • " Great lipgloss, well moisturizing, is not very sticky, I have bought 3 times, I recommend for those who want to bet on different lip products besides lipstick and likes to moisturize the lips." in 5 reviews
Brittany J.
Aurora, IL
Appears a cool shear gloss on my lips. It's not to stick nor is it too wet ! Love it
Lelony B.
I love this it gives me anon gewy sticky finish a bit pricey but definitely worth it
Teodora P.
Quebec, MI
Symantha B.
Byron bay
As soon as something has any relevance to the Jenners or Kardashians I somehow find myself buying it. However I was impressed with this gloss. It gives a wonderful tint to your lips with a natural glossy look, or also enhances the lipstick you already have on.
With most glosses, it doesn't last as long as you want it to but you learn to always keep it on you.
Priya K.
I'm not a big fan of this lipgloss as it is very thick and looks very oily on my lips. However the packaging is very nice and there is a lot of product in it. I wouldn't purchase again as it is also quite pricey.
Trouble R.
Lexington , Tn
This is amazing lip gloss . I wish I had all the Kenner lip products!!! I ordered it off line , it's very easy to apply and it's smooth . It was a bit pricey but well worth it . I would recommend it to anyone!
Sofia A.
Toranto
These are really nice glosses they are very moisturizing and long-lasting they are also very pigmented and I think they are worth the price and this is the first time that I have bought these glosses and I'm really happy with them
Erin H.
I have only used this once at my friends party when we were putting on her makeup. She uses this lip gloss almost every day and it looks great on her. I recommend this to other but first i'm gonna load myself up with lots
Diamond L.
Huntsville, AL
i never reviewed this product yet but i am hearing great things about it & i would like to review this product because i am hearing great things about it and I would love to try it.
Andrea F.

Cremesheen cristal se supone que es cremosa, hidratante, y mas transparente. En general, Cremesheen cristal tiende a tener una cremosa, lechosa calidad a ella, lo que hace que sea cómodo de llevar y de hidratación, pero a menudo se ve panceta, se instala en líneas de los labios, y es más corto que llevaba.
MAC maravillosamente desnudo Cremesheen de cristal  ($ 21.00 por 0,09 fl oz) es una ciruela silenciado, media con tonalidades cálidas y un acabado crema. Tenía cobertura de color semi-opaco con una consistencia cremosa y suave que no era pegajoso en absoluto. El brillo era cómodo de llevar, ya pesar de que se instaló en líneas de los labios, se aplica de manera uniforme y no parece panceta. Se prolongó durante dos horas y media y fue hidratante con el tiempo.
Margarita P.
San salvador, ['', '', '']
Hay en otros tonos
Caitlin K.
How glittery is this lip gloss?
Nicole H.
Dodgeville, WI
Is it really glittery?
Que otros tonos tienen y cual será su precio?
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
Does anyone know if this product is eligible to redeem through the Back-To-M•A•C product recycling program?