M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner 30 Lash uploaded by Zohar M.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Individual eyelashes available in 3 lengths for a personalize look available in a limited edition packaging.
Natural length. Voluminous, full look. The MAC Lashes are made by hand according to specific specifications. Each scheme and design is modeled with perfection and designed to give a sensational effect to every look: from the natural to the most scenography. Available in a wide variety of shapes and densities. If treated correctly, the eyelashes can be remodeled as desired. Eyelash glue is not included. In a special packaging embellished by the Caitlyn Jenner logo.

KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Dermatological tested Non-acne genic
USE:
Take the product with the brush. Eliminates excess and fades on the cheeks.

• Are they single lashes? What are they made of? 1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner 30 Lash
  • "Great product, hard to apply. Not for beginners. Suggested for seasoned make up artists. Easy to find at any mac store." in 16 reviews
Alicesha N.
Canaan, ME
I absolutely love MAC cosmetics omg the best in my opinion my eyes are brown and the colors MAC has make them pop
Julia C.
Charlton, MA
These products match with ur face so well and you have a big option to choose from if you wanna go more natural
Rhonda J.
Katy, TX
I really love these lashes. They lasted a long time. Everytime I where these people think there my real lashes.
Lisa B.
Germantown, MD
I don't like these. too much for me, i like the more natural look. If you are going clubbin, i would get these.
tia p.
these give you a semi full, but still natural looking look, and they work so well and feel almost weightless
angelina c.
These lashes are very natural like .there long and they don't look game at all .these are very worth buying
Top.. Produto maravilhoso eu quero.. Aliás eu necessito urgentemente, meu Deus me socorre senão compro tudo
Cecilia A.
Garden Grove, CA
These lashes look very natural. Was skeptical about trying this brand, but was definitely not disappointed.
I love this product❤
They look soo real you can't tell they're fake and it doesn't feel heavyweight at all.
Donjeta
Hagerstown, MD
Good news the to the library to the have very limited to my friend love this was talking to my house and
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
Are they single lashes? What are they made of?