M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner 30 Lash uploaded by Zohar M.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Individual eyelashes available in 3 lengths for a personalize look available in a limited edition packaging.
Natural length. Voluminous, full look. The MAC Lashes are made by hand according to specific specifications. Each scheme and design is modeled with perfection and designed to give a sensational effect to every look: from the natural to the most scenography. Available in a wide variety of shapes and densities. If treated correctly, the eyelashes can be remodeled as desired. Eyelash glue is not included. In a special packaging embellished by the Caitlyn Jenner logo.

KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Dermatological tested Non-acne genic
USE:
Take the product with the brush. Eliminates excess and fades on the cheeks.

• Are they single lashes? What are they made of? 1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner 30 Lash
  • "Great product, hard to apply. Not for beginners. Suggested for seasoned make up artists. Easy to find at any mac store." in 16 reviews
Ayriale W.
This lashes look natural on the eye and they don't make you look fake or like u have to much on they really blend in
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
So natural looking and complementing, had to wear them for an event and my eyebrows looked so nice and big. Love it.
°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Nicole M.
Flint, MI
These lashes go on easy and stay on! I have never had any issues with this product and I will continue to buy them!
Evette G.
Massena
Love this product i love how real the lashes feel and how light they are great lashes i would definitely reccomend!
Jasmine B.
Carrollton, MO
I love using fake lashes I mostly have MAC lashes tho. I have long lashes tho so I don't really need them,

-Jasmine
Iona G.
San Antonio, TX
The Best lashes i ever had. So i kind of see why everyone likes these. Looks very natural. Not too big on ur eyes.
Lacy L.
Absolutely amazing. Great quality. I will be re purchasing again for sure. Goes on very easy and works well for me.
Alicesha N.
Canaan, ME
I absolutely love MAC cosmetics omg the best in my opinion my eyes are brown and the colors MAC has make them pop
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
I loved the length and volume this eyelashes give they are pretty and classy. I'm impressed with this collection.
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
Are they single lashes? What are they made of?