M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner 30 Lash uploaded by Zohar M.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Individual eyelashes available in 3 lengths for a personalize look available in a limited edition packaging.
Natural length. Voluminous, full look. The MAC Lashes are made by hand according to specific specifications. Each scheme and design is modeled with perfection and designed to give a sensational effect to every look: from the natural to the most scenography. Available in a wide variety of shapes and densities. If treated correctly, the eyelashes can be remodeled as desired. Eyelash glue is not included. In a special packaging embellished by the Caitlyn Jenner logo.

KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Dermatological tested Non-acne genic
USE:
Take the product with the brush. Eliminates excess and fades on the cheeks.

• Are they single lashes? What are they made of? 1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner 30 Lash
  • "Great product, hard to apply. Not for beginners. Suggested for seasoned make up artists. Easy to find at any mac store." in 16 reviews
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Taylor A.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!! These are by far the best lashes ever. They were long and looked so natural. I wear them every single day. Nothing o far has been as good as these. I definitely would buy again.
Anna L.
Palo Alto
Do you know when you want to put eyelashes and do not want them to look fake? these cilia can give the simple effect. as if you had woken up like this, beautiful and basic. I really recommend this make and eyelashes model.
Stephanie A.
I really love ❤️ Mac Cosmetics products and the X Caitlyn Jenner 30 lashes are my absolute favorite out of all the lashes I have tried this one is my favorite!!!!! They are very beautiful and really look lolike your real lashes!! The packaging it beautiful too
Terra P.
Whitehouse
I really love these lashes that just make you stand out well I already have long eyelashes but they are thin and these make them thicker and they are so pretty and look natural.
Taketa H.
Cypress, TX
They are awesome, but however I can not put them on I have to have my daughter to put them on. When she does them they look amazing. Looks just like real lashes and you cant tell the difference in them being fake lashes and I like that they are just the right size compared to all the other lashes I see that you can tell are fake.
jennifer d.
katy, TX
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot say how much I absolutely love this! Thank you Caitlin Jenner, I haven't had a lash that fit this well in years, You are amazing. I will buy this product again and recommend to everyone i know.
Lakitha D.
Orlando, FL
Sometimes I put a lot of makeup on and yes I have used other whips and my makeup would still be there in the morning on my face it would not get it all but Mac wips are like a angel sent down from above it takes all your makeup off
Kameron P.
ballston spa
These lashes on my all-time favorite. They stay on good they go on good. They look good on my blue eyes I already have long lashes and they fit in perfectly. I bought them at that counter and they lasted all day I would totally recommend this for anyone.
Maria L.
Winchester, VA
I don't really wear lashes on a daily basis but I got theses lashes to wear for my sister's wedding, they looked amazing on me. no one could tell that I was wearing lashes. I just love them
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
Are they single lashes? What are they made of?