M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner 30 Lash uploaded by Zohar M.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Individual eyelashes available in 3 lengths for a personalize look available in a limited edition packaging.
Natural length. Voluminous, full look. The MAC Lashes are made by hand according to specific specifications. Each scheme and design is modeled with perfection and designed to give a sensational effect to every look: from the natural to the most scenography. Available in a wide variety of shapes and densities. If treated correctly, the eyelashes can be remodeled as desired. Eyelash glue is not included. In a special packaging embellished by the Caitlyn Jenner logo.

KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Dermatological tested Non-acne genic
USE:
Take the product with the brush. Eliminates excess and fades on the cheeks.

• Are they single lashes? What are they made of? 1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner 30 Lash
  • "Great product, hard to apply. Not for beginners. Suggested for seasoned make up artists. Easy to find at any mac store." in 16 reviews
Raymond W.
East Los Angeles
I would love to have the opportunity of having this product and using it on my social media
Ayuleida P.
Plantation
Tu rostro se verá diferente porque hará resaltar tus ojos con esas pestañas que necesitamos
Kay'Lee H.
Anadarko, OK
Yesss yess yess I absolutely lovvve these! Especially since lashes are the “in” thing lol
Maria V.
N Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Macy's
This are my favorites eye lashes I just love them they look so real and pretty ! ! ! !
DeQuincia S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Best individuals I’ve used so far. They’re a little thin but very reliable and lasting.
Geidyliz R.
Lancaster, SC
These are super cute and you can wear it more than once. It's not badly priced either
Adriana O.
Love these lashes they give me just the perfect pinch of fullness i need for my eyes.
Mayra G.
these are by far the best lashes ive used, they are so big and bring out my eyes
rana r.
Pittsburgh, PA
This gives natural look
It can last for couple uses
Just keep clean and covered
MISHA S.
I love MAC products! I just bought some lip glass and some eye shadows! They have the best pigment, smooth application, and look great! I also love their recycling program to help the environment!
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
Are they single lashes? What are they made of?