M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner 30 Lash uploaded by Zohar M.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Individual eyelashes available in 3 lengths for a personalize look available in a limited edition packaging.
Natural length. Voluminous, full look. The MAC Lashes are made by hand according to specific specifications. Each scheme and design is modeled with perfection and designed to give a sensational effect to every look: from the natural to the most scenography. Available in a wide variety of shapes and densities. If treated correctly, the eyelashes can be remodeled as desired. Eyelash glue is not included. In a special packaging embellished by the Caitlyn Jenner logo.

KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Dermatological tested Non-acne genic
USE:
Take the product with the brush. Eliminates excess and fades on the cheeks.

• Are they single lashes? What are they made of? 1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Caitlyn Jenner 30 Lash
  • "Great product, hard to apply. Not for beginners. Suggested for seasoned make up artists. Easy to find at any mac store." in 16 reviews
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
When using these fake lashes, I got so many wonderful comments on them whether I wore them dramatically or natural! The lashes themselves are long and whispy and make your eyes pop so amazingly. I love the way they make my eyes so open and fun to look at! I definitely recommend this product for anyone who really wants long looking natural lashes. If needed be, you can cut them to your favorable length which is super handy! One of the best parts about these lashes, is that they're so well made that you can re-use them! My experience is that it's best if you don't put mascara on the for they clump just a little bit. Definitely an amazing product though and a must have
Kaya H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The directions say the following: Apply a small amount of lash glue to the strip and allow 30 seconds for it to become tacky.
Position the strip at the base of your natural lashes and gently press onto the lash line. They then go on to say that if your lashes are cared for properly and washed and cleaned, they can be reusable. I did not find this to be true but maybe I'm missing something.overall good lashes comparable to other Mac lashes I have tried.
Lauren W.
Philadelphia, PA
Individual lashes are great for an enhanced version of yourself look. However they are very hard to apply and equally as hard to remove. The lashes themselves are not too thick or long so they look natural. Just be aware of the difficultly.
Madison K.
Valparaiso, IN
These lashes were supposed to look real. I put them on all excitedly and they totally looked fake. I was going to wear them to a party but now I can't! I am returning this piece of garbage to the store and they can deal with it. Do not waste your money on this.
Veronicka G.
Bethany, OK
Amazing product. Makes the eye look full of color and very balanced. Very easy to use and apply to the eyes.  Has very good materials being used. doesnt need any improvements. These are long lasting and may apply them more than once. I would buy this again.
delaney m.
these lashes woke amamxinng best volume and i use them once a week for a dramatic look it had decent packaging and i highly reccomend these to people who want nice lashes i have blue eyes and i would buy this again
mariela g.
San Luis, AZ
oh my gosh the jenner 30 eyelashes are so awesome ! they are so easy to apply ! and they look so natural and they have something that make them stay so long ! i have no words for this procduct ! i love it !
Meredith C.
Mountain View, CA
I'm in love with these!❤️ these false lashes fit so good On me and leaves my eyes poppin! I would recommend these if you are one of those girls/guys who like their eyelashes to be long and beautiful. Also, it doesn't damage my natural eyelashes so it is perfectly great!
Marielis N.
Quieres tener unas pestañas estilizadas que queden perfecto con ese maquillaje exclusivo? Estas son las mejores! Lucen naturales, radiantes y son fáciles de colocar. Ve por ellas!
Yenice R.
Suwanee, GA
JUST GOT THESE AND I AM IN LOVE! Easy add to my top 5 lashes. They are much better quality then the drug store brands! Easy application and removal. This is my first time using them but I will be purchasing more !
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
Are they single lashes? What are they made of?