BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

MAC C-Shock Collection Eye Shadow, EyepoppingFrom the MAC C-Shock CollectionLimited Edition, Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find

Jenny e.
miami, FL
Mac eyeshadows in general are super pigmented.depending on the color you get the more pigment you have.if it's a brighter color it will pop on your eye and make you the center of attention.i love mac eyeshadows especially when they make my eye color pop
Kacie M.
I've never bought a MAC product that I didn't love. It's easy to apply and lasts ALL DAY. It amazes me how well this product stays on through eye scratching and sweat from coaching or chasing toddlers all day.
Mercedes V.
Eye popping. YES it sure is. You want amazing color with something really bendable with no fall out well I had sprayed my brush first so I never used it dry. This is just right for you. Its beautiful. I know you will love it just as much as me if you try it. I would recommend to family and friends.
Sydney S.
I'm in love with all Mac products no matter what it is. I had to use them for dance and this is the brand that was required. I've fell in love ever since. It has a lot of pigment and stays in place all day long. Last forever too!!
Yainet D.
hialeah, FL
I love mac shadows. Mac is the reason I love makeup. Their shadows are so pigmented and have such a range that it's easy to find one you'll love. I like that they come in singles that's way I can get the ones I need and use most often.
Amanda K.
Woodside, NY
One of my favorite colors of eyeshadow given it's unique tone. Highly pigmented and easy to put on. I use a base to get the super deep green color. Been using it for years for an extra wow. Recommend it for sure.
bharti d.
Pleasanton, CA
I like MAC eye shadows but prefer other palettes like Urban Decay. Super like the pigmented colors! Mac should have more glitter type pressed shadows
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Love this bright fun colorful pigmented eyeshadow. Stays on and it just as bright on as in the container. Always a great choice with MAC
Ily 5.
I personally own a pink eyeshadow it really make my eye pop out and I'm so in love with it. Constantly I'm asked where I purchased it.
chelsea t.
South windham, CT
I wasn't crazy about the color but the pigment is incredible! It goes on smooth and is just as bright as it is in the container.