BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Maya J.
I just recently bought the wipes while browsing around in MAC, I decided to get them to try them. I found they were a little pricey I know I can find other makeup wipes for cheaper but I would say these work just as good too. Nothing special nothing bad, they just do what any other makeup wipe would do.
Aura H.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved these wipes! I have tried both fancy and drug store makeup wipes and have seen both work and failed but these wipes topped everything! My makeup was removed immediately without feeling like I had to go over and over my skin and of course without feeling like I'm putting excess oil on myself.
B W.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love the smell of these and it does an absolute great job at cleaning makeup off, but it’s definitely not something you’d want to not wash off your face. I find that it leaves a residue that’s kind of oily on your face and it doesn’t make it feel clean. But it there than that, they work great.
Rebecca S.
Holyoke, MA
I LOVE these wipes SO much! I've been using these on and off since middle school and they're one of my favorite makeup wipes ever. The smell is so clean and nostalgic, they also don't give me texture or break me out. I don't use these around my immediate eye area though, I highly recommend.
Gianna M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I really love these wipes. I feel that they are much less "oily" than brand remover wipes, and they do a great job of really getting all of that hard-to-get-off makeup off your skin! It definitely leaves a film on your face afterward so you will still need to make sure you wash your face good!
Melissa L.
I love love love these demi wipes makeup remover.  I actually bought these while on vacation and now I can't live without them.  They remove all my make-up and left my skin feeling fresh and clean.  This product is awesome and it is my go to product.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
It removes EVERYTHING. You get so much out of these wipes. That you only really need one. Sometimes two depending on the day. Its gentle on the skin. I think its good value for how much you get out of the wipes. I would buy this over and over again
Maggie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not a fan of these wipes. They are too rough for my skin, and my skin never feels quite clean enough after I have used them. Getting them too close to my eyes makes my eyes burn, which is never fun, I also think they are too expensive. Get some drugstore wipes or some micellar water instead.
Sonia S.
I really liked using these sheets to remove my makeup because they did a really good job of getting everything off. I usually break out pretty bad the first time I use a new product on my face, but it actually wasn't too bad with these sheets. I definitely think I'll be buying them again.
shelby b.
I keep these with me at all times. I love these. they are so soft and not harsh on the skin. i've used these for a few years, and they have never once turned my skin red after using, built up oil, or took forever getting the makeup off. they are amazing, espically if you have sensitive skin!
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara