BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ashley O.
Philadelphia
I love mac make up remover! One swipe and you can practically get everything off. I have been using this for a while now and it has not left any damage to my skin such as redness or irritation. It's very hard to come by a wipe that is so easy to use, definitely a most go to product.
Jalissa C.
Carmel, NY
I love these wipes for anyone with dry skin that sometimes flakes these are great to exfoliate with they contain sugar which is why however if you have sensitive skin you might want to avoid these
Kelly S.
I like these for overnight stays at friends or my boyfriend's place. They are NOT a makeup cleanser substitute, however. They should be used strictly when needed in a pinch, or if traveling with your cleanser is impractical. I like to bring mine to the gym. They don't seem to dry m skin out too badly, which I like. However, I have oilier skin.
Lauren M.
Lemont, IL
These are pretty good. I love the ease of a wipe, especially when traveling. Unfortunately for me, these wipes are a little harsh on my super sensitive skin, especially around the eyes. I struggle to find wipes and makeup removal products that don't irritate my eyes and skin. For me, these weren't a win, but still a great product!
Hunter B.
Lees Summit, MO
These are my beyond favorite makeup wipes, they smell amazing, they are soft as butter, and one wipe takes off my makeup from the day. My skin always feels soft and luminates after using these wipes. They don’t feel rough on the skin. And the fragrance is a subtle yet nice. I will rebuy these over and over again.
Billie Jean C.
Santa Rosa
If you really want to take the day's makeup off completely, this is the product for you. This gets ALL my makeup off with just one wipe. I will say though, it is a little pricey. The packaging is nice as well. I would definitely buy again because no other makeup wipe does it for me like these ones do.
Maya J.
I just recently bought the wipes while browsing around in MAC, I decided to get them to try them. I found they were a little pricey I know I can find other makeup wipes for cheaper but I would say these work just as good too. Nothing special nothing bad, they just do what any other makeup wipe would do.
Jarquita B.
Cleveland, MS
I absolutely love these makeup remover wipes. Most makeup remover wipes will sometimes leave your skin feeling dry, but not the MAC Demi Wipes. I purchases them at MAC counter in the mall. The wipes are very gentle. No room for improvement on these wipes!
Aura H.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved these wipes! I have tried both fancy and drug store makeup wipes and have seen both work and failed but these wipes topped everything! My makeup was removed immediately without feeling like I had to go over and over my skin and of course without feeling like I'm putting excess oil on myself.
Melissa L.
I love love love these demi wipes makeup remover.  I actually bought these while on vacation and now I can't live without them.  They remove all my make-up and left my skin feeling fresh and clean.  This product is awesome and it is my go to product.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara