BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Habec T.
Jacksonville , Fl
I have always used neutrogena whips on my face. They are affordable and get the job done. These whips get the job done but it's a little more pricey. It comes with 30 sheets so that last me 3 weeks because sometimes I have to use two because of how much make up I use. If you love all things mac and want some of there whips and you are just worried about if they work, then these are for you. If not I'm sure you could find other great whips or better ones for cheaper
Destiny E.
I live by these makeup remover wipes. They are a bit spendy,but are well worth it. They will remove that annoying bit of makeup that you can't normally get off,it may dry skin, but that's an easy fix when followed by a moisturiser. (My last package I bought from BirchBox for $12)
Lina H.
Charlottesville, VA
The best description is :
Swipes away makeup, smudges, dirt and grime quickly and conveniently while helping to condition the skin. Leaves face perfectly primed for makeup or moisturizer. Oversized, luxurious and super-saturated with protective vitamin E. Refreshing and slickly packed with a resealable lid that keeps Wipes fresh, moist and ready to use anywhere. I recommend to order!
Jazline C.
Jacksonville, FL
These are THE BEST makeup remover wipes in the market!! If you are looking for wipes that can remove even the toughest of staining lipsticks, waterproof mascara and long wear foundation, these are your baby. I love how I can get the job done just with one single sheet of a wipe. I haven't bought any other face wipes since I've discovered these!!! The 100 count bulk wipes is the best deal. Guaranteed to last you 3 months!!
Kaela J.
far rockaway
I totally love this product especially after a late night out dancing. These wipes helps me get my makeup off  fast so I can go to sleep. Yes they did meet y expectations because I can just use one wipe and that's all I need to get the makeup off and ....trust me I wear a lot of make up. I would definitely recommend this to a friend  this is a excellent buy.
Erin W.
These makeup wipes are my life. They help me get off the hardest makeup. They are amazing on those lazy nights when you don't feel like washing your face. The wipes smell so good and are soft. They are very effective. I've used cheap wipes which were terrible. They hurt my face and were so heavy feeling (like diaper wipes). These wipes are worth every penny.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
these makeup wipes are the best on the market hands down. I just wish they weren't so dang expensive. I do love that they come in bulk so I don't have to run to the store as often to get wipes. they removed makeup so well, don't irritate my face, and make my feel hydrated and smooth. they don't leave a greasy after feel like some do.
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
I use the ones in the pink package. They were not in the system so I couldn’t review them. I love these for the price. I think it’s $40 for 100 wipes but they are large and easy to cut in half to maximize your use. I personally will use a wipe then use a Clarisonic or the makeup eraser after I have used a wipe but I think this is gentle and gets 80% of your makeup off.
Amber D.
Hey Everyone! Today, i'll be sharing my opinion on these bulk makeup remover wipes. I feel like, with these wipes, you can use them on your face as much as you want to and they don't cause irritation which is very nice. They smell good and feel soft and moist. I bought them from the MAC store and i recommend it.
paniz n.
24542 spartan st mission viejo
I got this for free when I ordered a few make ups from Mac online and so far I like it more than my other wipes. It has less alcohol and smell than other wipes I have and it removes the eye make up better. I haven’t finished it yet but I will order one because I really liked it.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

MAC Cosmetics