BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
VE-1094388 Deborah M.
Florida, FL
Las mejores toallitas desmaquillantes del mundo! Dejan mi piel suave y fresco, libre de impurezas y me encanta su fragancia!
Kah O.
rua pardinho n33 munhoz junior osasco
Melhor removedor de maquiagem que já comprei ele é perfeito tira super bem e ainda tem um cheiro muito agradável. Recomendo
Vanessa F.
Sapiranga/RS
Lencinhos abencoados, deixa a pele muito bonita, hidrata, aspecto natural, sem falar na qualidade, e na duracao do produto.
Josélynn N.
These Mac demi wipes made removing my makeup a Breeze! Easily removed waterproof mascara and left my face feeling clean.
Cathie P.
Florida
By far one of the best make up remover,I use it every time when I find it, everyone should give it a try bc it a good one
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
The best make up remover wipes i have, it really does the job well, it also makes your skin feel so soft after using it.
Joselene K.
Kt3 6rq
I give 5 star because all wipes make my skin sensitive but this one is the best i ever try and make my skin nice and soft
britney c.
Great cleans all makeup of ur face works for me all the time its great I have sensitive skin so I get the sensitive pack
Blanca D C.
Me gustan mucho estas tuallitas para kitar el maquillaje las uso deves en cuando pero son muy buenas y no estan tan caras
Lorella L.
It is really good product. It removeakup really good and it doesn't make ypur skin dray. I love it. I recomendet to you
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara