BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
britney c.
Great cleans all makeup of ur face works for me all the time its great I have sensitive skin so I get the sensitive pack
Josélynn N.
These Mac demi wipes made removing my makeup a Breeze! Easily removed waterproof mascara and left my face feeling clean.
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
The best make up remover wipes i have, it really does the job well, it also makes your skin feel so soft after using it.
Lia G.
Makeup remover is without a doubt the best thing that can be applied at the end tiring day.
Is very fast and effective.
Lorella L.
It is really good product. It removeakup really good and it doesn't make ypur skin dray. I love it. I recomendet to you
Adaias S.
Doral, FL
Excellent! Es un buen removedor de maquillaje. Es genial para el maquillaje resistente. La verdad es que vale la pena
Marifel Genesis C.
Tarlac
I always use this in removing my makeup, and just a little wupe is very good, it really helps me in cleanibg my face
Nikki S.
Toronto, IN
Another great travel item! A tad pricey for my liking but still good in terms of quality. I grabbed mine from Amazon.
Ramy F.
uma amostra foi o suficiente prs ver que a marca e toda diferentr das outras. e mais cara porem nao tem comparação
Alejandra U.
Lilburn, GA
I liked them, I simply bought them out of impulse lol but would definetely do it again, really good, I recommended
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

MAC Cosmetics