BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #44 in Face Wipes

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Alysia M.
Woodstock , ON
Live these wipes!!! They smell great, don't leave a film on the skin! I e been using them for years and live them!
Alejandra U.
Lilburn, GA
I liked them, I simply bought them out of impulse lol but would definetely do it again, really good, I recommended
Sarabaniatta A.
Irbid
Wipes wipes anywhere
I really like wipes it is so useful for me but mac wipes really good 😊 gives you a soft body
Kyla G.
Kelowna
Takes makeup off fabulously. They make my face feel great. I enjoy the sent. And I don't find them too expensive
erika m.
Good wipes. Nothing wrong with the product. On gave two stars because there are other less expensive better wipes
Sydney D.
Vancouver
love these. I always have them in my kit. they take off everything and have a very pleasant scent. great product
Paloma C.
Brasil, SC
Ótimo para remover maquiagem e fazer a limpeza da pele diária. Excelente produto e marca, atende às expectativas.
Simmie G.
Absolutely love these wipes! They leave my face feeling fresh and clean! Every last bit of make up is removed.
Valerie B.
Sooooo easy to use. Great wipes to clean face, remove makeup, i prefer this than regular liquid makeup remover.
Lia S.
Ottawa, ON
Love the fragrance that the wipes have. Not drying, and easily wipes makeup off without leaving an oily residue
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

back