BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Adaobi N.
Dallas, TX
I love the micellar water version of these wipes (purple package). They're hydrating and I'm able to get all of my makeup off with one wipe, and I wear a full face of makeup on most days.
Amanda T.
Carson, CA
These are my holy grail high end makeup remover wipes. They remove everything with one wipe and leave your skin feeling hydrated and supple. They also smell amazing.
Kristy H.
These wipes are great. They take off all makeup including waterproof. I like it comes with 100 wipes and i also like the opener. Highly recommend and worth the money
pkvogue P.
Queens
This makeup wipe removes everything. You do need to follow up with a cleanser after to get rid of the access makeup like any other wipes. But I love my Mac wipes.
lyndsey G.
colorado springs
These past few months, I've been stocking up on MAC eye shadows because frankly, they're the best around. When I went to the MAC counter at Macy's a few month ago, the SA was helping me pick out some shadows and offered to show me how the colors would look. She put some of the Painterly Paint Pot on one of my eyes as a base and it looked simply awful as it is far too light for me. She applied other shadows as well but Painterly stood out especially since she only made up one eye! I almost forgot that I was walking around with one eye made up until I passed a mirror right by the register and saw how I looked. The MAC SA gave me one of these wipes to remove the 75 different shadows she applied to my one eye (yes, I did buy them all!) and I immediately shuddered inside. Makeup wipes and I have a tumtulous history. I love them in theory because they supposedly make removing makeup a breeze but I've rarely found this to be true. Most will easily remove foundation but forget about liner and mascara. I used it anyway as I didn't have a choice and was delighted to see it actually removed the various shadows and didn't leave my eye area too dry or too oily. I decided to get them then and there.
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
LOVE! One wipe is enough to sweep away makeup from the entire face, and the resealable packaging locks in the towelettes' moisture. But like many wipes, these still leave behind some mascara remnants.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
I swear I keep these in every room of my home! They're sugar based, very gentle on the skin and not at all drying. They remove even the most stubborn of makeup with ease. I keep them stored upside down and occasionally flip them so that the liquid stays even throughout the package. These are a staple in my kit too, I always recommend them to everyone!
Marylee E.
Navarre, FL
I'm not huge on makeup wipes. I think "whatever gets the job done". However there is something a little extra special about these wipes. They are perfectly saturated, and remove makeup so easily. The guy at the Mac store told me they are made up of a sugar compound that breaks down the makeup quickly without having to rub the skin. My only complaint is that they are a bit expensive, but in my opinion worth it.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Swipes away makeup, smudges, dirt, and grime quickly and conveniently while helping to condition the skin. Leaves face perfectly primed for makeup or moisturizer. Oversized, luxurious, and super-saturated with protective vitamin E. Refreshing and slickly packed with a resealable lid that keeps Wipes fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere.
Habec T.
Jacksonville , Fl
I have always used neutrogena whips on my face. They are affordable and get the job done. These whips get the job done but it's a little more pricey. It comes with 30 sheets so that last me 3 weeks because sometimes I have to use two because of how much make up I use. If you love all things mac and want some of there whips and you are just worried about if they work, then these are for you. If not I'm sure you could find other great whips or better ones for cheaper
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

MAC Cosmetics