BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rachael H.
Bridgeton, NJ
For removing make up they are great! One wipes gets everything off for me. The couple things I didn't like was it left my skin red after (I have sensitive, dry skim) and it burned the first couple times . I wasn't a fan of the scent either it reminded me of my grandmas perfume lol
Leanna R.
John D'or Prairie, Alberta
My Sister in law gave me a pack of these to try. I really liked them they took the makeup off easily but were gentle and didn't hurt my eyes. I loved the subtle scent. They were very effective but I am not sure I'm ready to pay $20 for a pack, that seems a little expensive.
Sylvia S.
košice okolie beniakovce
These makeup wipes take off everything and I mean everything. You also need only one wipe, whereas with other brands I have used maybe 2/3 wipes just to remove all my face and eye makeup. It even removes waterproof mascara and doesn't leave greasy filming my skin, unlike other wipes. M.A.C Cosmetics Bulk Wipes
Izzy Y.
These are the nicest smelling makeup wipes. I brought them from the store MAC. For wipes the packaging is very nice. I've used this product 1 already. Really soft in your face a really easy to wipe of your makeup.
Caitlin S.
Colchester
These wipes are quick and easy to use I felt as if one wipe was enough to take off all my makeup and I personally suffer with sensitive skin but these whiles didn't leave me with any rashes and my face felt fine as with some other wipes I have used in the past left my face feeling irritated
Abbie m.
Moisturising and cleansing, definitely meet the standards. Good price for what you get and you get a good amount for what you buy. I would say these are effective and I would recommend to others, so good for removing make up or wiping away fall out from eyeshadow!
bruno@ l.
Chegou da festa e tá com a maquiagem toda borrada o que fazer nessa hora acabou de sair esse lenço que tira toda a maquiagem não deixa nada tira totalmente deixa natural quando você chegar da balada só faz para sair dormir pronto acabou seus problemas
MV Q.
Panamá
This wipes are so good like almost everyting from MAC, they are soft and remove all makeup. The only disadvantage are that are kinda expensive compared to other wipes.
Leah P.
Scunthorpe
Perfect to use for taking your make up off after a night out with a full face on. No other product needed, just the wipe itself and does an amazing job! Definitely recommend it! Always got a pack at home, never run out.
Reecha T.
These are perfect! They smell great and feel so smooth and hydrating. They leave this soft film of your face, They are so gentle, I cant get enough of these! I got them straight from the mac store. Worth every dollar. I recommend them for sure!!
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara