BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #43 in Face Wipes

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
MV Q.
Panamá
This wipes are so good like almost everyting from MAC, they are soft and remove all makeup. The only disadvantage are that are kinda expensive compared to other wipes.
Reecha T.
These are perfect! They smell great and feel so smooth and hydrating. They leave this soft film of your face, They are so gentle, I cant get enough of these! I got them straight from the mac store. Worth every dollar. I recommend them for sure!!
alejandra m.
México
Swipes away makeup, smudges, dirt and grime quickly and conveniently while helping to condition the skin. Leaves face perfectly primed for makeup or moisturizer.
yeng yeng l.
helloooooooooooooo. I always use that. no matter the  prices if it's good product and make effective. i loveeeeee this product and all product from m.a.c
Shahnaz I.
I use this on my clients and brides. Perfect for occasions and make up changes. It's pricy for a pack of wipes bit good for professionals and make up artists
Sêřîñă Z.
Souk Ahras
J'ai déja utilisé j'adore bcp ce produit M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Eye Makeup Remover c'est un truc de top je reste fidéle á ce produit 😍😍😍😍
Jana W.
Best makeup wipes hands down! I have been a makeup artist for 23 years and these are always in my kit. No residue, they don't break down, and no perfume
Francesca S.
Tecumseh
My favourite makeup wipes. Removes all the makeup from the face. It does take a bit of time to remove around the eyes. Can leave them feeling irritated.
Aura I.
santo domingo
Excelent makeup remover, Moisturizes the skin, removes makeup easily, is not recommended for people with oily skin, unless you wash your face later.
SNEHA S.
London, London
I don’t do facial wipes anymore . But there was a time when I used to use them daily to remove make up and back then I thought this was the best !
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

back