BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Lisa d.
minden
Removes make up great. Doesn’t appear to leave much residue although does feel a tad greasy on my hands. I generally was my face after removing my make up anyways so never an issue for me.
Carolyn H.
Cherryfields , Stone
I love these wipes, not too wet or dry , huge pack makes them excellent value for money and they don't upset my skin at all. Really effective at getting makeup off when you can't do a full routine. I do prefer a more traditional cleansing routine but these are a staple on my dresser for the nights when I'm just too tired !
Diana B.
Ontario
Those are my original facial wipes, the very first one I tried over 10 years ago. They still smell the same, work just as well but cost more LOL. They remove everything on your face and kind of exfoliate gently since they are a little rough. I love the scent and the packaging is awesome because of the closure.
diyana o.
Bandar seri begawan
when i am to tired i will use this to remove my make up...ya it easy just wipe it
and it will remove your make up...this thing is easy to bring along ...and it not leaking...if we use the water or oil base make up remover when we not close the cap properly it my causes leak...so this wipes is good
Damys G.
Toronto, ON
Did not love the smell but the wipes gently remove the make up from the skin. I would never pay full price for it as any less expensive Nivea or Neutrogena makeup wipes can do the same job. Packaging is not the greatest and could improve as it dries out the wipes and the lid does not seal properly.
Lilli C.
Winnpeg, mb
Favourite wipes, they personally don’t bug my eyes and I love the scent of them. Sometimes my skin can go a little pink from using them but my skin feels great afterwards if I need to remove makeup.
If I use my Clarisonic after one of these after wearing a full face it’s usually all clean.
Roxy A.
I like using these wipes when I’m super tired and just want to quickly remove makeup after a long night. I use it as a first step and continue with my regular makeup removal routine. I use waterproof mascara and I find that it doesn’t remove it well enough. Overall, the wipes smell nice and good to remove light makeup.
Hanin A.
amman
It really removes my make up especially waterproof I love the fact it comes with all sizes I’ve been using it since two years it is not for eye makeup removal and very high price so I don’t use it every day only when iam really tired and needs to remove my makeup in bed 🤣
Nicole S.
Hines Creek, AB
I find these wipes to do a pretty good job at removing makeup. I don’t find I have to scrub much with these. When I wiped my eyes they strung a bit but nothing any other wipe doesn’t do.. I found these on sale at Marshall’s. $19.99 for 100 sheets is decent to me.
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

MAC Cosmetics