BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #43 in Face Wipes

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Whit T.
o
Love these wipes! They take everything off, they don’t burn or irritate my dry and sensitive skin, and they leave my skin feeling refreshed! I’ll always have this in my skincare routine, especially because I’m always putting on makeup and taking them off of clients and myself!
Nicole W.
Sacramento, CA
I love these wipes. Pricier than others but takes everything off. MAC has always been a huge staple in my collection all together. I have repurchased this many times before. Wish I could transfer them into a smaller package for travel but I usually throw them into a ziploc.
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
These are my fav wipes for removing makeup! They are very light and have a light scent. They remove waterproof mascara with ease and don’t irritate skin or eyes!
Taylor A.
These are seriously the grossest makeup wipes I’ve ever used. They smell horrid, they leave your skin feeling oily and gross. I just couldn’t believe that such a high end brand would have a product like this. Also, my sensitive skin did not like these very well!
Sophia S.
I LOVE these wipes. Yes they are a little bit pricey but they are so gentle on the skin and remove every last but of makeup without drying out the skin. Plus I am OBSESSED with  the smell! You get what you pay for and I think these wipes are worth the price!
Josie J.
These are the best smelling wipes I have ever used.  I buy them bases on fragrance and relaxation alone.  That packaging is sleek and convenient.  I bought this at the mac counter in my local macys
Tia M.
Everett, WA
I love these makeup remover clothes!
They work well and I don’t have to scrub to get my makeup off!
I get them at nordstroms at the MAC counter sometimes I order them online
My daughters mom and I all use these!
Kait B.
Brooklyn, NY
These are my favorite wipes as they work the fastest of all the ones I’ve tried. The only problem is the price but I don’t find they dry out after a while like the neutrogena one do. I usually do one swipe on my face and rub a bit on my eyes and everything’s off.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I love these Mac makeup remover wipes!!!! They are amazing!!! One wipe literally wipes off a whole day of makeup. The size is also travel friendly and the price is great for the quality!!! They smell good too. I would definitely recommend.
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
THEY SMELL SO GOOD!! I swear, I want them to make these into a perfume! Lol. Besides smelling so good, your makeup just wipes right off with these!! They are great!! Definitely a must have in your makeup routine!
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

back