BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
sanaz j.
Round Rock, TX
Awesome makeup remover! Gets all the make up off completely and leaves the face feeling fresh and clean.
Laura S.
New haven, CT
Perfec for cleaning up your face, without get wet,and also, easy to keep in your bag just amazing product
🎀Wildi P.
Bronx, NY
I don't have it right now, but I want to buy it again because it clean all my face just with one wipe.
Carmen V.
Removes all my makeup even waterproof, leaves face feeling nice and clean, doesn't dry my skin.........
Maryelis H.
This wipes are really good! I can't believe that until I try them! I recommend you to use this product!
Kah F.
Esses lenços umedecidos removedores de maquiagem alem de serem perfeitos sao suaves e satisfatórios.
Austyn K.
They are absolutely awesome and make your face super soft. Bought it online and it arrives very fast!
Camill M.
If you have sensitive skin, I would not recommend these. These wipes have little crystals in them.
Cinthya M.
Waco, TX
These are my all time favorite! Definitely my go to's. I always buy these. They're so worth the try
Andrea C.
Madison, WI
This is by far the best make up remover I've ever met . Would definitely recommend! Nice packaging!
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara