BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Ashley S.
Bloomington, IN
Loved the feel and fragrance of this. Great for a night out and when you're too tired to do a full face wash.
Jessica B.
These are amazing!!!!! They take every bit of make up off!!! You always feel so clean after using these wipes
Kjerste L.
Easy to use and I don't have too scrub to get my makeup off. So great for sensitive skin love this so much!!
Abraham G.
La Puente, CA
I love this!!! My face always feels fresh and revamped every time I use this!! Very highly recommended .!!!
Favour O.
Aurora, IL
Cleans out all the nasty makeup on my face when I wear it and makes it less prone to acne and blackheads😊😊
Alejandra C.
I love this makes my face feel so smooth when l taje off my makeup these are the only makeup wipes l use 😍👀
sierra g.
Bristol
Great wipes. Good to use. Dont irrate my skin. Smells good and very refreshing. Love it my go to wipes 💖😍💖
Karina M.
Bryan , TX
Very good wipes they remove all makeup very easily. A must have in your makeup bag. Good on sensitive skin
Laela D.
Townsend, GA
These are very good wipes. I use them to take off my makeup. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!!
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
They work great but are overpriced. When I use them my face feels moisturized. I just don't like the price
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

MAC Cosmetics