BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #44 in Face Wipes

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Abraham G.
La Puente, CA
I love this!!! My face always feels fresh and revamped every time I use this!! Very highly recommended .!!!
Alejandra C.
I love this makes my face feel so smooth when l taje off my makeup these are the only makeup wipes l use 😍👀
sierra g.
Bristol
Great wipes. Good to use. Dont irrate my skin. Smells good and very refreshing. Love it my go to wipes 💖😍💖
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
They work great but are overpriced. When I use them my face feels moisturized. I just don't like the price
Laela D.
Townsend, GA
These are very good wipes. I use them to take off my makeup. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!!
Laura S.
New haven, CT
Perfec for cleaning up your face, without get wet,and also, easy to keep in your bag just amazing product
sanaz j.
Round Rock, TX
Awesome makeup remover! Gets all the make up off completely and leaves the face feeling fresh and clean.
ğŸŽ€Wildi P.
Bronx, NY
I don't have it right now, but I want to buy it again because it clean all my face just with one wipe.
Maryelis H.
This wipes are really good! I can't believe that until I try them! I recommend you to use this product!
Carmen V.
Removes all my makeup even waterproof, leaves face feeling nice and clean, doesn't dry my skin.........
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

back