BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kelsey S.
Streetsboro, OH
Excellent at taking off makeup! Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed s I will definitely be buying another pack
Ashley S.
This product is very good. It does what it says it will do and it is very cheap. I would choose this over any other.
Anna H.
Tucson, AZ
Really great product. Will recommend it to others. Comparable to younique in softness and smell. Left my face smooth.
Adrienne M.
barstow, CA
Love this product I prefer make up wipes as it is more simple to remove makeup than scrub my skin as it is sensitive
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
This one is very good, I really love it, I will keep using it, it's one of my favorites in my remove make up products
emily b.
These wipes work very well. They didn't make my skin oily, afterward, and they removed any left over makeup residue.
esperanza g.
This really works love it so much everytime I need something to wipe my face im always looking for this nothing else
nabby j.
This wipes are amazing......it clears all your makeup and gives a smooth skin... amazing for people who love makeup!
Aarica M.
Salida, CA
These work great it you are in a pinch and can't get to face wash. They take off every bit of makeup. Great product.
Constance B.
The Mac makeup wipes are the most amazing makeup remover wipes out there!!! They get all your makeup off so quickly!
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara