BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
joana l.
Was a good product mostly, although it didn't take all of my eye makeup off it did the trick for my face powder and such.
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
I can’t live without these!!! I’ve used them for so long I can’t remember life before them! Plus the scent is amazing!!!
Shonda C.
My favorite! Smells incredible takes your makeup all off and doesn't make me break out from
Lack of taking off product!
Kelsey S.
Kent, OH
Excellent at taking off makeup! Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed s I will definitely be buying another pack
Donna G.
Manor, TX
I really love the smell of these make up wipes and I like the fact that the sealer snaps shut to keep the moisture in.
Lilia V.
It's good, removes makeup well and doesn't leave my face stinging like some other makeup remover wipes do, I recommend
Jasmine H.
Phoenix, AZ
These makeup wipes really get the job done real good. They take off your makeup super fast and don't use up many wipes
Melissa Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love the longevity of these wipes. Smell good, as well as super soft so you don’t feel like your tugging on your face.
Ximena L.
Tamarac
i use these to take off my eyeshadow and highlighter and it's just amazing. i highly recommend these wipes to everyone
Julia A.
Great wipes, that work well to take off all of your daily make up and use. Cost effective and works well for daily use.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

MAC Cosmetics