BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #43 in Face Wipes

Full Description:
Swipes Away Makeup, Smudges, Dirt And Grime Quickly And Conveniently While Helping To Condition The Skin. Leaves Face Perfectly Primed For Makeup Or Moisturizer. Oversized, Luxurious And Super-saturated With Protective Vitamin E. Refreshing And Slickly Packed With A Resealable Lid That Keeps Wipes Fresh, Moist And Ready To Use Anywhere.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Remove Towelette From The Package And Wipe Across Face And Neck To Remove Makeup.
  • No Rinsing Is Needed.
  • Reseal Lid To Keep Towelettes Fresh.

• How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara1 Answers
  • Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean fe...6 Answers
  • can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritatin...3 Answers
Debby E.
 The fantastic product takes all my makeup off in just a few wipes. I bought it online on the mac website. pretty packaging a little pricey but totally worth it. it met my expectations and worked well with my skin. I would buy this product again even though its a little pricey
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
These were the first wipes I ever bought and are my preferred ones to have in hand. Super saturated and one swipe across breaks up all the makeup. No going back and forth! Can not be without!
shylo s.
Vancouver , WA
I don't think I could survive without my MAC wipes. The container is really travel friendly so I can always take them with me. They are a fast way to break down your makeup in a pinch. They have a light exfoliator which leaves skin so soft. These are the best wipes I've ever used.
Michelle W.
Richmond
Love these wipes! I keep them in my gym bag.
They are great for removing face makeup but I wouldn’t recommend for eye area. They make my eyes water but leave my skin feeling so soft!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
These are my all time favorite wipes! They are wet and remove all of my makeup! They are also large enough to use on the whole face. The moisture makes it easy to get mascara off!
Samantha A.
These wipes were suggested to me by a MAC sales associate a few years ago and have remained my favorite. They smell great and really get the job done without a ton of elbow grease.
Rebecca C.
Edinburg, TX
I fell in love with these wipes back in high school. Super quick to get everything off with no oily residue. A little pricey but totally worth it. I always repurchase and keep a pack in my night stand. I would definitely recommend this product to any makeup lover.
Crissy I.
Imperial, CA
These wipes are amazing I only need one to take my whole face off. The only thing I don’t like is that it leaves a residue on your face. Leaves a sticky feeling and also feels very heavy on the eyes whatever it is that it leaves behind. Other than that their price I think is fair and they work really well.
Mayra C.
San Diego
Love these wipes. It's a solid price for the amount you get and a single wipe got all my makeup off. These wipes are unique in that they are textured so they also exfoliate your face. They smell great too. My only issue is that they stung my face just a teeny bit, but I do have sensitive skin.
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
these are amazing, im obsessed with the light fragrant smell and theyre perfect for fixing mistakes and removing waterproof and long lasting formulas. only one wipe will do the job. plus the simplistic packaging is super cute and classy.
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
Does it leave a filmy residue behind? Or is it a clean feeling?
jazmin g.
can this wipe remove waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes? my eyes are very sensitive. Help!!
Ellen Mae L.
Can this wipes easily remove waterproof mascaras or matte liquid lipsticks? I am looking for wipes that can easily remove lipstick swatches.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
How are these ? Do they take of all makeup like mascara

back